Options

Is there a secret vehicle?!

POLEREX_11POLEREX_11 Registered Users 195 Posts
Hmmm i was roaming through my friends and than i felt bored with the games i play (indestrctible,battle nations,subway surfers,clash of clans,jetpack joyride and cross match sticks),its always the same daily routine with me :(.So i was roaming through my friends,and my friend alex said he got banned from the game today for unlocking a secret vehicle,i know i shouldnt believen rumors about this game,but his picture of it looked so realistic!I couldnt get a good look at the picture,so i think it was called kucknip,sounding a lot like kush snipes,sry kush_snipes if i wake you up for this lol.But the car seemed that in the car selection hotbar it had no picture!

WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Answers on this topic would be appreciated thank you.
MUAHAHAHHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
[S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    DdannenDdannen Registered Users 875 Posts
    Poler, that would be very interesting. I have not heard of any new or secret vehicle could be a possible hack and maybe the reason your friend got the boot, just my .02
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    ........poor alex :(
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    MikeMike Registered Users 460 Posts
    POLEREX_11 wrote: »
    Hmmm i was roaming through my friends and than i felt bored with the games i play (indestrctible,battle nations,subway surfers,clash of clans,jetpack joyride and cross match sticks),its always the same daily routine with me :(.So i was roaming through my friends,and my friend alex said he got banned from the game today for unlocking a secret vehicle,i know i shouldnt believen rumors about this game,but his picture of it looked so realistic!I couldnt get a good look at the picture,so i think it was called kucknip,sounding a lot like kush snipes,sry kush_snipes if i wake you up for this lol.But the car seemed that in the car selection hotbar it had no picture!

WHATS GOING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Answers on this topic would be appreciated thank you.

A secret vehicle would be a welcomed addition to the game. Since it is a rumor, I will not get my hopes up on it. A long time ago, I read a publicized post by a player stating that he had hacked the game and discovered a new vehicle that he called the "Hurricane". But so far I have not seen that to be true as of yet.

On another note, it is unfortunate for your friend that he got terminated by Glu. However, the good news that can be gleaned from this, if it is true, is that Glu punishes hackers. HOORAY!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
    SHOCK & AWE COMPANY CLAN MASTER
  • Options
    YAAY,than what about rudy?and alex will be missed :(,used to be my hero in this game :(
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    on a another note i am so scared...i have to watch what i do in these glu games :eek:!
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    on a another note i am so scared...i have to watch what i do in these glu games :eek:!

Hey, you don't need to be "scared" if you are not doing anything wrong.
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    :eek:Actually think it would be cool to unlock something secret, get a screen capture and post. You could be unlocking part of the new indestructible II:cool:
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    RudyBanRudyBan Registered Users 234 Posts
    Guys it's confirmed. I had to do some digging through the game files but I found the car.
    I'm on Growtopia as RudyBan! Available for iOS, Android, Windows, and Mac OS!
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

Learn more about, and maybe download, Growtopia, here.

My RTsoft Forums profile, here.
  • Options
    DarkRacerDarkRacer Registered Users 4 Posts
    Actually I met a guy called SATAN,he invited me to a match and he had this weird flying vehicle with like the meelee of a dozer and I couldn't beat it.
  • Options
    DarkRacerDarkRacer Registered Users 4 Posts
    If you click on that you will see a screenshot of one of my gamecenter friends pics.That wasnt the car I was describing but what is that?? Oh,that guy was Alex I didnt realize
  • Options
    THATS IT THATS THE CAR,it was so impossible,im like WTF i dont know this cars weaknesses:(:confused:
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    Looks like your friend was banned for using some modification to unlock this vehicle. But... Why this vehicle is locked? And why Glu maintained this vehicle in secret?
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • Options
    I want pictures, proof, blood.... Oh wait forget I said that. :p
    Dapper [S&A Co.™]

Yeah that's my GC name!
  • Options
    The vehicle is a prototype. Code name "Behemoth".

I played against Alex (SATAN) through PwF cause he was banned from multiplayer. The vehicle is still in beta and sometimes the tank style tracks turn pink for no reason, kind of like the flag bases in my client.

It isn't all that secure to be honest with you. There's a .config file that let's you make it appear in the "BUY NEW VEHICLES" area.

The only modifications he needed were to remove ASLR, and use iFile.

Anyway, this vehicle isn't locked, it's there for the devs to work on using the Unity engine.
    Growtopia is a 2D platformer MMORPG with gameplay between platforms. This means that everyone plays together!

• Options
    I said I had found a new one but the only thing i did find was "vehicleref: ckz". What would soon be the Shooter. Sorry about that Frenzy. That was me, and the Hurricane is just BigRig's code name.

• Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    Well under the conspiracy theory..

If glu admin steps in to lock this thread... then i think this vehicle is true
  • Options
    Most interesting indeed!
    FRENZY [S&A Co.™]
  • Options
    Hehehehehe they're coming for me. Every match I play now disconnects me. I need to change my UDID before it's too late.

• Options
    Rudy i have an answer that wont make your life crime,what if you start a new life in indestructable,with a new name,and not hack it,ill see the true you in the game and the real your way of legit<:)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Rudy i have an answer that wont make your life crime,what if you start a new life in indestructable,with a new name,and not hack it,ill see the true you in the game and the real your way of legit<:)

Already did. Before I even saw your message. I'm building that account up now, and its name is also Rudy. Visit the [iP] forums, look for the General Indestructible Gameplay topic, "Fun facts lols and wtfs" is where I put up the screenshot last night.

• Options
    ArizonaHeatArizonaHeat Registered Users 2 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    Already did. Before I even saw your message. I'm building that account up now, and its name is also Rudy. Visit the [iP] forums, look for the General Indestructible Gameplay topic, "Fun facts lols and wtfs" is where I put up the screenshot last night.

http://www.indestructibleclans.com/read.php?5,3093 ---> scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the hocus pocus.
    Yeah, it is there as Rudy said BUT if you look closely at the picture he posted it seems he won the lottery once again. Dude this guys is just so lucky I guess. Apparently, he is starting from scratch and he says a made a"non-modded account" this time which translates to a non-hacking account. BUT his fuel tank in yellow says he has 213,722 hours, 49 minutes and 36 seconds left. What does that mean? It means at the cost of 5 Glu gold/day of fueling his car an entire day, he has 8905.125 days left to use with his Punisher. If you divide the number of days 8905.125 by 365 days in a year, that means the "new Rudy" will run out of fuel in 24.397 years from now, in the year 2037. Wow!! How much gold would the "new Rudy" have to pay Glu to get this near infinite fuel? Well lets see, 8905.125 days x 5 gold/day= 44,525 Glu gold. The going rate currently for Glu gold with the best discount is 5,200 glu gold for $99.99. If the "new Rudy" paid real money for his "new modded" account, that means he would have to have paid $856.17 to Glu. Now, does anyone really believe that? LOL.

Also, it is interesting that the "new Rudy" kept his same game name for his "new non-modded" account. Now, when people play him in the future he can say, "You see, look how good I am, I am playing with my "new non-modded" account and I still whipped your butt." However, can any of us trust that Rudy is going to permanently put to bed his "hacked" account? Something tells me that won't be the case.

He should of, at the very least, made his new account with a game name like "Rudy1" or even better, "Non-Hacker-Rudy" to rule out the possibility that he is still playing with his hacked account.
  • Options
    Well thats good to hear rudy:),im happy your taking this a legit way:)
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    RudyBan wrote: »
    The vehicle is a prototype. Code name "Behemoth".

I played against Alex (SATAN) through PwF cause he was banned from multiplayer. The vehicle is still in beta and sometimes the tank style tracks turn pink for no reason, kind of like the flag bases in my client.

It isn't all that secure to be honest with you. There's a .config file that let's you make it appear in the "BUY NEW VEHICLES" area.

The only modifications he needed were to remove ASLR, and use iFile.

Anyway, this vehicle isn't locked, it's there for the devs to work on using the Unity engine.

Wasnt able to find it, of course there was a huge ammount to text to go through on a phone. Would be better to know what config file it was because there are many files but only one says configuration, but theres also a shop file, so if you could specify which one it is it would be great. Also by removing ASLR do you mean address space layout randomization?

Also funny to see my name brought in here

I was only able to see the vehicles in the shop in that file, none that were not suppose to be there so i find this somewhat interesting
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    Maybe ill take a crack at it and look for it
    [S&ACo.™]PLEGDEMASTER
  • Options
    Kush_snipesKush_snipes Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    This is the one thing that has got me so curious since is topic is hot, it interested me so much i downloaded a few old programs i used to use and searched it and found behemoth id="vehicle_behemoth"

Wow dint think it was actually gona be true
    IMG%5D
  • Options
    KillerSanKillerSan Registered Users 40 Posts
    I'd like to see a better image of this vehicle :/
    That's really curious
    My Game Center name: Dr. Koth
    Add me ;)
  • Options
    http://www.indestructibleclans.com/read.php?5,3093 ---> scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the hocus pocus.
    Yeah, it is there as Rudy said BUT if you look closely at the picture he posted it seems he won the lottery once again. Dude this guys is just so lucky I guess. Apparently, he is starting from scratch and he says a made a"non-modded account" this time which translates to a non-hacking account. BUT his fuel tank in yellow says he has 213,722 hours, 49 minutes and 36 seconds left. What does that mean? It means at the cost of 5 Glu gold/day of fueling his car an entire day, he has 8905.125 days left to use with his Punisher. If you divide the number of days 8905.125 by 365 days in a year, that means the "new Rudy" will run out of fuel in 24.397 years from now, in the year 2037. Wow!! How much gold would the "new Rudy" have to pay Glu to get this near infinite fuel? Well lets see, 8905.125 days x 5 gold/day= 44,525 Glu gold. The going rate currently for Glu gold with the best discount is 5,200 glu gold for $99.99. If the "new Rudy" paid real money for his "new modded" account, that means he would have to have paid $856.17 to Glu. Now, does anyone really believe that? LOL.

Also, it is interesting that the "new Rudy" kept his same game name for his "new non-modded" account. Now, when people play him in the future he can say, "You see, look how good I am, I am playing with my "new non-modded" account and I still whipped your butt." However, can any of us trust that Rudy is going to permanently put to bed his "hacked" account? Something tells me that won't be the case.

He should of, at the very least, made his new account with a game name like "Rudy1" or even better, "Non-Hacker-Rudy" to rule out the possibility that he is still playing with his hacked account.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! All you have to do is forward the clock! Anybody can do it! After I used half of my gold from a Daily Challenge set, I forwarded the clock, bought a one day tank, and brought the clock back. Works with Dailies as well. And no, I never said I was going to leave my modded one alone. You're just throwing stuff in as you go. Nice going. Again.

• Options
    Wasnt able to find it, of course there was a huge ammount to text to go through on a phone. Would be better to know what config file it was because there are many files but only one says configuration, but theres also a shop file, so if you could specify which one it is it would be great. Also by removing ASLR do you mean address space layout randomization?

Also funny to see my name brought in here

I was only able to see the vehicles in the shop in that file, none that were not suppose to be there so i find this somewhat interesting
    Yeah snipes ASLR being removed makes the chops on my modded account easier

• Options