Options

Pets?

Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
To anybody that already purchased a pet, is it really worth it to buy it on this game? Does the pet comes with energy just like in KKH? I'm only asking because I don't wanna waste my money for nothing if the pet is not gonna provide energy so I'm hoping that the pets are useful.
Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

Comments

• Options
    VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    Pets do provide energy :D So far I have a hamster (it was $50 if I reckon) which you can purchase at your first apartment and a dog you can purchase in Malibu (costs K-stars, don't remember the amount but around 300). Hamster has 3 actions- play, cuddle and sometimes feed (another $50 and 1 energy). You have to perform actions on pets, so go to them when you have 1 energy and not 0. When you perform one action on the hamster it will drop 1 energy back, if you perform second action it'll drop 2 energy, so you gain 1 energy in total.
    Dog also has cuddle and play, but his actions cost 1 energy and for each he will drop 2 energy, so you gain 2 energy points in total. Not sure how much feeding him costs, it didn't appear yet. I think you can perform actions on your pet every few hours and feed it once a day. Every time I visit my pets they have 2 actions ready to be performed on them, unless they're hungry- feed will then be the only option and I honestly can't reckon if it drops energy back or not.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Vixrotre wrote: »
    Pets do provide energy :D So far I have a hamster (it was $50 if I reckon) which you can purchase at your first apartment and a dog you can purchase in Malibu (costs K-stars, don't remember the amount but around 300). Hamster has 3 actions- play, cuddle and sometimes feed (another $50 and 1 energy). You have to perform actions on pets, so go to them when you have 1 energy and not 0. When you perform one action on the hamster it will drop 1 energy back, if you perform second action it'll drop 2 energy, so you gain 1 energy in total.
    Dog also has cuddle and play, but his actions cost 1 energy and for each he will drop 2 energy, so you gain 2 energy points in total. Not sure how much feeding him costs, it didn't appear yet. I think you can perform actions on your pet every few hours and feed it once a day. Every time I visit my pets they have 2 actions ready to be performed on them, unless they're hungry- feed will then be the only option and I honestly can't reckon if it drops energy back or not.

Thanks for the info. I'll purchase the pets for my dolls then.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Just fed my hamster, so that confirms you have to feed hamster once a day. Still no feeding for dog popping up, but I bought him yesterday so we'll see :P
    Feed doesn't give energy, just unlocks Play and Cuddle.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    I bought the Hamster and it's very cute, but I didn't like this system of spend energy to get energy, the game already hasn't a lot of tappables and the pets should be an extra help!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    I bought the Hamster and it's very cute, but I didn't like this system of spend energy to get energy, the game already hasn't a lot of tappables and the pets should be an extra help!

I don't mind it as long as I get more energy than I had prior. xD But if you feed hamster and then cuddle and play with it you're on 0. Dog at least gives TWO energy points, which is better than in KKH, so yay doggie! :D
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    hahaha I'll remember to not feed the Hamster!

About the pets in KKH, just the cat and dogs from Hollywood and Miami that doesn't give 2 energy bolts all the others give two!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!