Options

Facebook friends

moonyuushinmoonyuushin Registered Users 936 Posts
Hi guys, I saw Android G+ and GC iphone friends threads are already made but i dunno if there's anyone plays by Facebook acc. Add me if you do, mine is: moonyuu.shin

Comments

• Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    I play by facebook and G+ (even tho I have no idea how to add people via G+) Add me I would say; Ashley Edelenbos.
  • Options
    Minji wrote: »
    I play by facebook and G+ (even tho I have no idea how to add people via G+) Add me I would say; Ashley Edelenbos.
    Hi Ashley, found u on FB but couldnt add u, maybe u add me first then?
    About G+ u can add friends to ur circle/friend list then they'll appear in ur game if they add u back.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I play KKH & K&K game and my games are connected to Facebook & Google. So please add me below my signature. Thanks.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I play KKH & K&K game and my games are connected to Facebook & Google. So please add me below my signature. Thanks.
    Thanks Carol, i added ur FB, hope to see u in my game soon ^^