Options

perry not calling

alishajenneralishajenner Registered Users 3 Posts
So Perry is not calling me im level 9. The two tasks that I have is buy a house in Jackson hole and reach 5,000 followers but if I don't vlog I won't get money or followers so I don't know what's up with that :/

Comments

• Options
    AntoniamavroAntoniamavro Registered Users 8 Posts
    That happened to me too. Other posters on the forum told me to keep going on dates until you get 5000 followers, which sounds tedious lol I'm not sure if there are any other options though.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Just keep going on dates. I dated for 1-2 days and I'm now just a couple hundred away from 5000 followers.

When I reached 3500 followers, Perry called to say this. So I'm believing it's part of the story line but it could have been better if Perry gave us small gigs to do.

xsXEZB7.png

I will update when I hit the 5000 follower mark.
    PM to add
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    In my game, Perry never stopped calling me for gigs but to keep gaining followers you can also work a shift at the place you work (The Van Norman Salon, Greg's or 2.0) like in KKH.
    And as others said, dates work too!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    I had the same problem too. I rejected one gig from Perry and I had "Wait for text from Perry 0s" for about 2 days. It turned out I had a gig in Beverly Hills in that QSalon that wasn't showing on my quest log, so check there.
    If it's not the case just keep going on dates.
  • Options
    Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    I have the opposite, Perry never stops calling me. As soon as I enter the Beverly or a place like Jackson Hole for example, I always receive calls. Everywhere I go ugh
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool: