Options

Not enough energy?

ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
I am running out of energy so quickly and the "tappables" aren't providing enough to make up for it. Anyone else feel this way?

Comments

• Options
    carol88fcvcarol88fcv Registered Users 3 Posts
    omg yes! For some reason it seems way harder to get energy in this game compared to the KKH game.
  • Options
    VixrotreVixrotre Registered Users 30 Posts
    I don't feel like it's harder to get energy, I just feel like things require a lot more energy than in KKH. In KKH a 3h job requires about 90% of my maximum energy, here a 3h job requires about 170% of my max energy. :/
  • Options
    ManjoManjo Registered Users 37 Posts
    Agreed! I hope they change this. It seriously sucks.
  • Options
    I recommend buying pets. I bought that dog in Malibu and he drops 2 energy for each action, so 2 in total every few hours. Small change, but maybe once I get more houses and more pets I'll be able to finish a 3h quest in 5 minutes and not an hour. xD
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yeah this is the bad part of the game, I never missed a gig playing KKH in almost 2 years! Today I wans't able to complete a 3 hour gig. They need to improve this, cause it takes all the fun of the game!
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Do all the houses have pets?
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Zoyechka wrote: »
    Do all the houses have pets?

That real estate representative seems to usually say if you can own a pet in the house or not, so if she won't say it don't buy the house. I don't think we have actual info on all pets and houses yet.
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I think another problem is that when you are doing events you don't get any xp or money until you completely finish an action. In KKH you have a chance for xp or money every time you click. I know it's a small difference but just something I noticed.