Options

No goals, no jobs, no texts, no anything

ElleKittyElleKitty Registered Users 4 Posts
Yeeeah i keep trying to post a thread here but somehow it never shows up. Ive contacted glu support, dont bother. They dont reply. When they do, its spotty.
I have no goals aside from passing aubrey madison on most followers list. I never even got the goal for the jackson hole house. I cant work shifts at the salon because Gretta just keeps fawning over quentin (who i impressed and never saw again). I have only been able to complete vlog goal and the white and gold gala. No goals since. I have 100k followers in game all from going on dates. Is there anything i can do? Im not starting over, ive "bought" waaay too much to lose it all now. When are they going to release an update?

Comments

• Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I don't know what to do about your problem but was wondering if you could tell me what happened inside the white and gold gala? Was Aubrey there?
  • Options
    Nope she wasnt there. It was just a series of energy using tasks like anything else in the game. Kendall and Kylie were there and a friend of theirs as well. Im assuming there was a quest afterward as a result of finishing the white and gold gala but i never got one.
  • Options
    If you have your game hooked up to game center on iOS or Facebook it saves your data. This way you can uninstall the game and reinstall. When you start a new game at the bottom you will see a little button that says "load saved game". I had to reinstall my game because it wouldn't open one day and all of my purchases were there. In addition, there is a "restore special purchases" button in the gem store that you can click if something is missing.

I would also just try traveling to places to see if there is something you can do. If greta is obsessing over Quentin I think the next part is to do something at Q salon for him. Check places out and see if there's any options. All of my goals have shown up in Kendall and Kylie, but I have had this happen in Kim's game to me before and I have seen people reference that happening to their game and that they actually had an available task that they didn't know about!
  • Options
    ElleKitty wrote: »
    Yeeeah i keep trying to post a thread here but somehow it never shows up. Ive contacted glu support, dont bother. They dont reply. When they do, its spotty.
    I have no goals aside from passing aubrey madison on most followers list. I never even got the goal for the jackson hole house. I cant work shifts at the salon because Gretta just keeps fawning over quentin (who i impressed and never saw again). I have only been able to complete vlog goal and the white and gold gala. No goals since. I have 100k followers in game all from going on dates. Is there anything i can do? Im not starting over, ive "bought" waaay too much to lose it all now. When are they going to release an update?

Also you have 100k? Or 10k? Wow that's a lot just from dates. Also I think some of the goals are different, I've yet to get the Jackson hole goal either.
  • Options
    I am connected through facebook. Already have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. It changes nothing. I am at 100k fans all through dates. I have no quests. I have been to every location multiple times and there are no random goals. No quentin at q salon. No jobs. Nothing. I am at a literal standstill.
  • Options
    I'm really sorry!!! Wish I could help you
  • Options
    RjctRjct Registered Users 7 Posts
    I'm having the same issue. I believe the problem is actually related to Facebook sync. As soon as I logged into Facebook all of my goals suddenly disappeared. I'm not sure there's a fix other than starting over. I wouldn't mind that, necessarily, but don't want to do it until I'm sure a forthcoming update won't fix whatever the issues are. Now I stay logged out of Facebook (removed the app entirely) and just use Google login (Android), but my issue is now that my progress keeps reverting to just before I reached 10k fans.
    Android | Currently playing K+K and KKH.
  • Options
    emillersmallsemillersmalls Registered Users 11 Posts
    I to am having the same problem. I received a quest for an event at "the Beverly" which I can not find but the quest disappeared along with the three other goals that I had know I am only doing dates trying to reach the 1000 follower mark and see what happens then.
  • Options
    I to am having the same problem. I received a quest for an event at "the Beverly" which I can not find but the quest disappeared along with the three other goals that I had know I am only doing dates trying to reach the 1000 follower mark and see what happens then.

The Beverly is in WeHo (aka West Hollywood)
  • Options
    KelbornXKelbornX Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm getting the same thing. Just hit 10k Followers, and no new gigs or anything. All I have are "Purchase the home in Jackson Hole", "Pass Aubrey on Most Followed", and "Get 100k Followers".

I can't remember, but wasn't some project supposed to unlock at 10k Followers?

And now there's a weekend event to get 5 Star ratings on gigs... but WHERE ARE THE GIGS???

The only things I can do are dates or work at QSalon.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I thought I was stuck at those goals too, but then I went to many areas and chanced upon an open gig that wasn't on my goal list. Can you try that too?
    PM to add
  • Options
    The game is just riddled with bugs and needs to be fixed, overall. But I've made it farther by only connecting to one account. I initially made the mistake of choosing a Google account AND connecting to Facebook. I made a new game just using Facebook and there are still a ton of glitches but I haven't gotten completely stuck yet, which was the main issue. If you're on Android, either bypass the Google games account selection (just click back or tap somewhere else on the screen) and ONLY use Facebook or connect to Google and don't cornet to Facebook. Just disconnecting one or the other doesn't seem to fix it, if you're already experiencing issues. Starting over using ONLY ONE account is the only way I've been able to continue playing.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Rjct wrote: »
    The game is just riddled with bugs and needs to be fixed, overall. But I've made it farther by only connecting to one account. I initially made the mistake of choosing a Google account AND connecting to Facebook. I made a new game just using Facebook and there are still a ton of glitches but I haven't gotten completely stuck yet, which was the main issue. If you're on Android, either bypass the Google games account selection (just click back or tap somewhere else on the screen) and ONLY use Facebook or connect to Google and don't cornet to Facebook. Just disconnecting one or the other doesn't seem to fix it, if you're already experiencing issues. Starting over using ONLY ONE account is the only way I've been able to continue playing.

I'm gonna wait for Glu to resolve the glitchy issue through a new update. My KKG game is connected to Facebook & Google and it's possible to connect both accounts on your game. So far, I've only seen my Facebook friends and I haven't seen my Google friends appeared yet on my contact list.

I don't wanna delete the game and start all over again from stratch. I just don't wanna lose my game progress.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    I'm gonna wait for Glu to resolve the glitchy issue through a new update. My KKG game is connected to Facebook & Google and it's possible to connect both accounts on your game. So far, I've only seen my Facebook friends and I haven't seen my Google friends appeared yet on my contact list.

I don't wanna delete the game and start all over again from stratch. I just don't wanna lose my game progress.

I have multiple Android devices so I was able to kind of test the waters. The only game that hasn't gotten stuck is the one that's ONLY connected to Facebook. All the ones that were logged into both, even if they were disconnected from Android later, all have issues. It doesn't seem like Google Play Games works well with this game whatsoever; saves are always being corrupted and none of the friends show up.

You could always disconnect your current progress from Facebook (by removing the app from Facebook) while keeping it logged into your Google Play. Then restart the game using only Facebook and start a brand new character. That way if Glu fixes the issues and your new character doesn't surpass your original character, you can always redownload the original game (using Google). That way you can play mostly unobstructed without losing whatever progress you currently have.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Apparently an issue with Android. No wonder I don't recall being stuck when I played on my iPad.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?203242-Android-Stuck-at-level-8-without-any-new-quests
    PM to add