Options

Welcome Event

Janice1994Janice1994 Registered Users 14 Posts
Has anyone got this yet? A friend's game does, but mine doesn't.

Comments

• Options
    kdominiquekdominique Registered Users 22 Posts
    Janice1994 wrote: »
    Has anyone got this yet? A friend's game does, but mine doesn't.

I got the Welcome Event this afternoon. Very random and exciting. I'd post screen shots but I don't know how to upload pics.

Edit: just noticed you do get free boxes for the second outfit. Love it!
    --
    key-are-ah | KKH . K&K | GC: kdominique*
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    2pzfbyv.jpg

291kq6u.jpg

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    Janice1994Janice1994 Registered Users 14 Posts
    2pzfbyv.jpg

291kq6u.jpg

Thank you! It will be so hard to get everything thought, with the lack of tappables and the 8+ hours gigs.
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    Janice1994 wrote: »
    Thank you! It will be so hard to get everything thought, with the lack of tappables and the 8+ hours gigs.
    You are so right. There are hardly any tappables in this game. It's like they want you to shell out $20 a day to buy energy. This game is insanely expensive.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    It's gonna be extremely impossible for me to participate on this event when there's hardly any tappables. And I cannot complete an event in one day. WTH⁉
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I didn't get the event yet. Oh I know what's up with the delay since I'm playing on android. I'm so frustrated because I can't play my first game because it's constantly crashing. My other game is working just fine. These glitches are so annoying.

Edit: Nevermind. I checked and got the event. I almost forgot that the banner doesn't pop up just like in KKH lol

Does anyone know how many event points it is to complete the event?
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections