image.jpg1_zpsmdnbvpty.jpg

image.jpg2_zpsgue1xuog.jpg
~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
♢ KKH: Allison
PM me for my Facebook (Ios only!)

Comments

• Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Las event I only made it to the skirt so hopefully this time I'll make it all the way through to the jacket
  • Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    Considering how long it takes to complete gigs in this game, I'll be surprised if I make it to the second free box. SMH.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    What the hell? Why is there a weekday & weekend event in one week? Is Glu out of their minds? Who has time to grind twice in one week? I'm already failing miserably on my gigs due to not having enough tappables. This game is making the events really difficult.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    wolfandbutler2wolfandbutler2 Registered Users 351 Posts
    What the hell? Why is there a weekday & weekend event in one week? Is Glu out of their minds? Who has time to grind twice in one week? I'm already failing miserably on my gigs due to not having enough tappables. This game is making the events really difficult.
    I didn't get a weekday event! Is that the striped skirt all ma friends are wearing? I wonder why I didn't get it.
    GC: wolfandbutler2 /// IG: wolfandbutler.kkh
  • Options
    I didn't get a weekday event! Is that the striped skirt all ma friends are wearing? I wonder why I didn't get it.

Yeah it was these two outfits.

ESulRK.png
    BqmFso.png
    Daily Android KKH player

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    The good news is Perry keeps calling me every hour to do this or that. Bad news they're probably all 8 hour gigs that will take almost 8 hours. Got 3 boxes on the weekday event, let's see how the weekend goes. At least I'm not in competition with Kim's game since it's VIP
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    suplangdonsuplangdon Registered Users 215 Posts
    I don't understand why they give us less time in K&K. I got kim event this morning but I didn't get my k&k event until like 9 eastern time or something like that. Did my game glitch or did other people get it this late too?
  • Options
    HolograficsHolografics Registered Users 200 Posts
    My only question is... Why did Glu re-used this event? I already saw it on Instagram a couple weeks ago and I think that event was before the worldwide release. Anyways, I didn't get anything the first time so I'm happy!

And now let's talk about those prizes... The earnables are not really my style. I don't like the shoes and unfortunately, I guess that's the only piece of clothing I'll get. The hair is kinda cute and the jacket is ok, but those earnables are not fantastic to me. But the gift box prizes, oh dear! That champagne top is the cutest and I love the skirt. I have it in pinky-red but it looks so good in white! Oh, and as a glasses fan, the white ones are my faves.

I don't have anything this weekend so I'll be able to grind around but I completely understand you Carol Davida; 2 gigs in a week is hard! I'm currently doing an 8h event so I'll be able to open my first gift box soon. Fingers crossed for the clothes or hair!

And also, I wish luck to all of you guys on this event!
    > K&K iOS player (Level 20)
    > Doll name: Maud
    > PM to add me on GC!

Oh, and pardon my English, I'm French!

Holo xx
  • Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I just opened my first box and got 10 energy. Really? My only complaint about the gift-boxes is how there's 9 total boxes and I've only seen one item per box set. Not only that but on the remaining boxes all that's left are stickers that give 1-4 points towards the items (as if they're gonna help you complete the whole clothing set) and a really low amount of money for the money. I'm really dissapointed because I really like all the gift-box items but know I'm not get all of them and I'm not willing to spend 80 K-Gems & possibly get some stickers or cash I don't want..

Btw can anyone show the guy's clothes for this weekend, I'm super interested to see what they got :D
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    ZoyechkaZoyechka Registered Users 1,187 Posts
    That earnable wig does not excite me at all.
    GC: Zoë Strange
  • Options
    Opened my first box and got 3000$ cash. I'm kinda happy because that's a lot (for me) in KKG, plus I really needed it. At least it's better than some stupid stickers, energy or 500$. So yay?
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Jenn0503Jenn0503 Registered Users 41 Posts
    Wow I didn't get this event till today alittle disappointed now i have less time
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I only just saw the event since I'm overseas, only just got to the hotel with wifi.

Clothing is kinda basic for men. The girl's were released before, kinda happy its released again since I was locked out of the game that time. Doubt I can complete tho.

CfM5iCE.png9wx1wE2.png
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    I only just saw the event since I'm overseas, only just got to the hotel with wifi.

Clothing is kinda basic for men. The girl's were released before, kinda happy its released again since I was locked out of the game that time. Doubt I can complete tho.

CfM5iCE.png9wx1wE2.png

I love the deer theme; the tattoo and the shirt are nice!
    And this may sound weird but I wish the girls could have those jeans, lol.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    GirlyGirly Registered Users 31 Posts
    I think they're reusing weekend event items because the weekend events from previous occasions were only available for those who played before the world wide release. I'm glad they're reusing items though, so now everyone has a chance to get them.

I think the clothing items will get better with time since this game is basically just fashion and social media. :) This might just be a test run to see how people react to the weekend events
  • Options
    my first box was 2 stickers. not sure i like that idea in this game. it's something different, but if i don't get at least 5 then it seems kinda pointless.
    IOS

• Options
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    my first box was 2 stickers. not sure i like that idea in this game. it's something different, but if i don't get at least 5 then it seems kinda pointless.

I'd actually prefer the stickers to the 1000$ I just got. Okay, it's not bad but the fact that my first box was 3000$ just frustrates me lol. At least the stickers are actually useful for winning some clothing.
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    Ugh, got the 2nd box and the game froze up and crashed. Came back and nothing. The box says 3 on it, but I can't find if I got anything?
    IOS

• Options
    sunnypinkskysunnypinksky Registered Users 19 Posts
    I literally just got the event even though I've been playing all day. Sucks because I really liked the hair.
    All the event glitches combined with all the game glitches I'm STILL experiencing since release day...I'm just going to delete the game until all the bugs are worked out. It's just too frustrating for me when I can just sick to kkh and be happy with that.
  • Options
    MommyTo3MunchkinsMommyTo3Munchkins Registered Users 341 Posts
    I got the gift box sunglasses in my first box, which gives 4 extra event points. However, since I am stuck doing 8 hr gigs in NY or Paris, I can't cheaply fly back and tap for more energy. I am stuck just waiting for my energy to reset. IMO, I think the gift box glasses are ugly. The white ones that you get from Kylie (when you pretend to be her at the airport) are better.

~Melissa~
    GC: MommyTo3Munchkins

• Options
    CharliCharli Registered Users 1,670 Posts
    I got the gift box tattoo, that's all I wanted!
    The account says Charli, but my name's Bilal.

I play KK:H on Android! You can add me on Facebook to be friends in-game.
  • Options
    I really liked the gift box clothing so I chased a little bit and got the sunglasses and the skirt. On my way to get the black shoes and after it I'm a happy girl!
    > PM to add me on GC!

Holo xx
  • Options
    The earn able shoes are hideous so I'm not even gonna attempt to grind for it.
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    nividnivid Registered Users 133 Posts
    I was only able to get the shoes. I got 2 stickers with my free giftbox & I'm not willing to spend 80 gems. Oh well atleast I got the sticker for the selfie booth which is kinda cool I guess.
    ~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
  • Options
    On my first box, I choose the wrong one and ended up winning 10 energy bolts. What a lame prize to win!

This is my second box and I won the giftbox sunglasses. Hmm...not bad at all. That's it. I'm done with this event. It's only two hrs left till the event is officially over.

Screenshot_2016-02-28-17-23-40-1cbeae.png
    Daily Android KKH player

Follow me on IG

• Options
    not even sure I'll get the shoes. i got stuck in an 8 hour last night where I couldn't invite anyone and i think those are just about impossible to get 5 stars on. with no tappables and having to wait around, it stinks to waste so much time and get nothing for them, so i kinda gave up. i'm doing a 3 hour event right now but i'm 20+ away from the shoes with an hour left and only 2 stars full.

i obv don't think these should be the easiest but can't they at least throw us a bone? if these 8 hour events with no tappables are what they plan on keeping, I just don't think I can stick around long term.
    IOS