Options

replaced savegame?

colors98colors98 Registered Users 1 Posts
Yesterday my character was changed from a boy to a girl, from 6k followers to 700 and a few levels down. How did this happen? I never clicked on the "use found save game" that pops up from time to time. I already restarted the game a few times and can't bother to do it again. Is there a way to get my original save game back? I tried reinstalling it but when I connect to Google the wrong save game pops up and not my original one. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    SashJSashJ Registered Users 21 Posts
    Something similar happened to me a few days ago. I had to send them a ticket and in the mean time restarted the game.
    GAME CENTER ID: Süshϊ
  • Options
    manicuremanicure Registered Users 3 Posts
    Today, my saved game started and failed at an event I'd already done, my K-Gems and money are gone, and my character looks 100% different.
  • Options
    BluSereneBluSerene Registered Users 5 Posts
    This just happened to me too. Eventually my saved game popped back up, but I'm still having the problem I've had for a couple weeks where the game shuts down within a minute or two and won't save the little bit of progress I make in that time. Two updates later and several tickets later, it's no better. I've already started the game over twice. I refuse to do it again. Very disappointing.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    That just happened to me twice since yesterday. Two saved games popped up on my screen and it wasn't the correct game when just recently I've decided to delete my glitched game since there wasn't no hope to retrieve my saved game back.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections