Options

March 31st update?

MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
Just saw on a forum that there came out an update/bug fixes on March 31st now my question is.. did anything change? Is it playable? Before I spend hours of my life trying this game out.. again.

Comments

• Options
    Well I did try it out and it wasn't worth it. It does save my character outfits but keeps resetting back the story.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Minji wrote: »
    Well I did try it out and it wasn't worth it. It does save my character outfits but keeps resetting back the story.

Ugh. Good info. Thanks! :)
  • Options
    jahvannajahvanna Registered Users 31 Posts
    No changes for me either same bugs. I give up
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    The update didn't solve my iOS game's issue, still can't load.

It did solve my Android game's issue of game going back in time, but just for awhile. Once I got an achievement goal pop up, the glitch started again.
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Knew I shouldn't have opened this bug-riddled game again yesterday. I stupidly bought and lost--WHILE I DIDN'T EVEN HAVE THE GAME OPEN AFTERWARDS: New pants. Another Nours jacket. The pink sneakers AGAIN. A new necklace. All of the events and dates I did. My status with followers and standing. Unfortunately I don't have a screenshot showing my final 400-something K-gems, etc. I wasn't taking pics for proof of anything, but just to have. I was just playing the game in good faith. And this is where "good faith" got me. So yeah, lost K-gems, and game cash also. SOOOO GLAD I DIDN'T SPEND MORE IRL MONEY TO BUY THE K-GEMS I ALMOST DID. BUT WISELY STOPPED MYSELF. As they say--hindsight is 20/20 vision. So long K&K. Idiots, seriously. You should be just downright embarrassed. And oh yeah--lost contents of three earned Kendall boxes; all stickers tho, which is classic Glu: three palettes of nine boxes, all with eight stickers each and just one actual Kendall item. Except for the second box, which didn't have any Kendall item at all. As I already said above--buh-bye!

image_zpspcqrpfdx.png

image_zpsxkv5iqju.png

image_zpszkqrewgm.png

image_zpson9jz0t7.png
  • Options
    This game should really be swallowed up by the ground. This is just scandalous!