Options

Glu Please Roll Out An Android Fix Before The Event Ends!

KKHKKH Registered Users 10 Posts

Comments

• Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    KKH wrote: »
    Like many other Android user's I'm unable to participate in the current Event because my Promo Offers & Daily Gift Box Icon has disappeared. It's just a black blank box now like other's have posted screenshots of. I really would like to earn the current items before time is up. Pretty Please Glu!! :'(:'(

I know!!! Didn't know it was just an Android thing... but I'm glad I'm not the only one. It's so sad because the new items are sooo pretty and I was very excited for an event after not having one last week :( And I'm afraid that the more time passes, the more events and free offers we're missing :(!
  • Options
    ChristinatheresaChristinatheresa Registered Users 30 Posts
    KKH wrote: »
    Like many other Android user's I'm unable to participate in the current Event because my Promo Offers & Daily Gift Box Icon has disappeared. It's just a black blank box now like other's have posted screenshots of. I really would like to earn the current items before time is up. Pretty Please Glu!! :'(:'(
    It is not only an android thing. I play on iOS and have the same problem;(
    K&K Game | iOS Player:rolleyes:
    I play two Games. A Female and Male Doll.;)
    Female Doll Name: Christina
    GC: __tin4__
    Male Doll Name: Levi
    GC: Tin4__

Feel free to add me :o
  • Options
    Mileys_MommyMileys_Mommy Registered Users 239 Posts
    It looks like it's not gna get fixed I'm having the same issue
    I play iOS and android please update nicki Minaj the empire
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    It looks like it's not gna get fixed I'm having the same issue

Apparently it has something to with people hacking the game? http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?205028-Missing-gift-box-button&p=446529#post446529 I've submitted a ticket anyway though, why is this happening to people that don't have their game hacked then?
  • Options
    MinjiMinji Registered Users 283 Posts
    My game isn't hacked also and I have the same issue next to a loootttt of other issues like time reset.