Options

The promo offers/giftboxes icon won't appear

EllieFoxEllieFox Registered Users 22 Posts
First of all, I don't know if anyone will ever reply to this. But I just hope that you are reading this Glu.
Okay, so I reinstalled the game multiple times because of the many glitches I had.
Now, when I got to level 7-8 K&K gave me some giftboxes. I wanna open them but the promo offer pops up first, I touch 'OK', so I can move further on the giftboxes tab, but guess what? The promo offer simply closes and I can't get to open the giftboxes. And now the gift icon it's completely gone.
I hope you understand what I'm saying, I don't know how to explain it...
Anyway, just fix this soon Glu! I want to open the freakin giftboxes -.-

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    You are the 2nd to report such issues. Are you perhaps android too?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?204778-No-free-offers-option
    PM to add
  • Options
    Ah.. so I'm not the only one that has this issue. And yes, I'm on Android too. Android 4.2.2 Jellybean to be more precise.
    Anyway, thank you for your reply.
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Oh my God, just saw this! I'm so glad I'm not the only one! I'm on Android, too but I don't think that has to do with it, right? I mean, it was working amazing a couple of days ago and now it's completely gone... And I'm so afraid of a weekend event starting because we're probably going to be missing it as we're missing all of our free offers. I've sent a ticket to Glu but what they said to me didn't answered or helped with the problem... Hope Glu fixes it soon because I want my free offers and opportunity to play the events back!

EllieFox not sure if you're going to read this but would you mind replying to the thread when it's fixed for you? I would like to know if this happens to me, too. Thank you!
  • Options
    JudithtalanconJudithtalancon Registered Users 133 Posts
    Hello! So Glu replied to my message and even though it's not really answering why is this glitch happening nor when it is going to be fixed, it gives me a little hope! I think they're working on it! :o
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply Judith! :)
    The glitch it is not fixed for me yet.
    It's really frustrating that we miss all these cool weekend event items
    I'm waiting for the new update which will hopefully fix this whole thing.
    xD