Options

Re-doing finished gig

BellaOnKKBellaOnKK Registered Users 8 Posts
I completed Brizzy's release party gig. Now it wants me to redo it as if I didn't just complete it. I worked too hard trying to refresh energy watching videos to redo it because this app glitches and didn't save it. Which is ANOTHER thing. I've watched countless videos and completed countless surveys and wasn't compensated. And I didn't screenshot it first because I didn't expect it to mess up like it did.

How will this be fixed?????

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I saw someone else with a repeating gig problem, so I suggested they post here, and if others are having this prob, they'll post also. But when you post a problem in FAQ and Support, it helps to include your game details like this:

Platform / OS Version / Device / Game Level
    Brief description of Problem.

In KKH, this has helped. I hope it gets resolved quickly, sorry you're going through this.

Oh, and General Advice you should all follow right now. Everyone should go copy their game ID#. Save it in a safe place, I have mine in all the devices, and in my laptop, etc. If you ever can't get the game open, and you have this number, they may be able to fix your game by going in, and no number means no way to go in. Everyone go save your number.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Koko, how do I get my game number exactly?

This happened to me today. I finished the Kendall coat shoot in NYC last night, posted it, and even got a call from Perry about his Aubrey issues and the next event which was at his place. This afternoon I opened the game and started that event at Perry's place (First Modeling Vlog), changed my doll, and then opened my daily gift box and crash! Crashing while opening a gift box whether it's daily or during an event seems to be a thing. Anyway, I come back and it sends me back in time! I'm back in NYC with my doll wearing what she was yesterday, it tells me I got a bad review on Kendall's coat shoot, and I have to deal with Perry's Aubrey conversation all over again.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    trangietrangie Registered Users 29 Posts
    I have been experiencing this for a couple of days now and it's very frustrating. I would try to complete an 8-hour gig before bed and waking up with a bad result! Like all the grinding hadn't happened at all :eek: I'm loosing fans because of this, and have to go through the conversations again after, it's frustrating :(
    I'm playing on my iPod touch 6th gen, iOS 9.2.1, level 18
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Kayla Click the menu button (looks like 3 lines) on the top left corner, then click help and you'll see your game ID.
    PM to add
  • Options
    BellaOnKKBellaOnKK Registered Users 8 Posts
    I saved this ID and all of the info.

This time, I decided to just redo

MC Brizzy's task at the Cantina - Calabasas - level 13

It reloaded in the middle of the task and went back as if I never started it. It literally won't let me complete it. I completed an 8hr task and took a screenshot of it completed just in case. At this point, I'm basically stuck without tasks until the glitch is fixed.

(iOS 9.2.1 iPhone 5s)
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it. If you made a in-app purchase during this time, and subsequently lost your purchase, please submit an in-game help ticket to glu support. Please send your purchase receipt along with your enquiry.

Thanks for your patience,
    eggsandbananas
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I just noticed an update in the AppStore and it looks like the 'resetting of an already started gig-glitch' has been fixed!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    it has NOT been fixed for me. It just happened twice in the last 2 hours. I lost the stickers from the boxes AND my event earrings AND the hair I bought.

Hi all,

We are aware of this issue and are looking into it. If you made a in-app purchase during this time, and subsequently lost your purchase, please submit an in-game help ticket to glu support. Please send your purchase receipt along with your enquiry.

Thanks for your patience,
    eggsandbananas

I didn't exactly get "support" when I emailed about my missing gift box and it took almost a week to even get a response.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 400 Posts
    KaylaJ wrote: »
    it has NOT been fixed for me. It just happened twice in the last 2 hours. I lost the stickers from the boxes AND my event earrings AND the hair I bought.

I didn't exactly get "support" when I emailed about my missing gift box and it took almost a week to even get a response.

Sorry to hear that your haven't gotten adequate communication from the Care team. I will send you a private message.
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • Options
    TwiztidroseTwiztidrose Registered Users 423 Posts
    Sorry, I know this post is a little old, but this just happened to me. I am waiting for a reply from customer support. I was set back more than a day. I lost several gigs I had completed, several dates, tons of followers, some of the stars I bought and earned. And obviously event points. I acquired the skirt and was on my way to the top and lost it.

Now today after starting a 6hr gig my game keeps crashing after loading.
    Liv Moore is my KKH doll.
    Trixie is my K&K doll. Add me!
    Shoot me a request on Game Center: TwiztidRose
    Let's be friends!! :cool: :D
  • Options
    NeemahNeemah Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've had the same issues after the update, was at level 18 and was told by support to uninstall and reinstall and that my purchases would be refunded in my new game along with some extra. That has yet to happen. Since then I've started with a new character as instructed, I made two purchases one of which didn't come through. At this point I'm owed more than this game is worth!! I raised another ticket nearly 5 days ago and have heard NOTHING AT ALL. I've also emailed and have heard NOTHING! I don't understand why this is OK trip take my money and I get nothing return!!! WHO ELSE CAN I REACH OUT TO?! I'M GETTING NO RESPONSE FROM GLU SUPPORT AT ALL!!!