Options

No new quests?!

ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
Does anybody know why there are no new quests? I finished the weekend quests and now there's nothing? No calls from Perry or anything...
iOS K+K and KKH player:
KKH: Level 31
K+K: Level 21
Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.

Comments

• Options
    Jleon0913Jleon0913 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Does anybody know why there are no new quests? I finished the weekend quests and now there's nothing? No calls from Perry or anything...

I'm having the same issue. I'm assuming even the latest jobs that were available were put in to the latest update in a hurry because the conversations with Perry were short and way less detailed than earlier ones.

As of now, it seems like the most you can do is take the small gigs that Perry finds every hour to get to level 23 and then just wait for another update. Doesn't seem like they were anticipating people to speed through all the gigs so quickly and are trying to play catch up.
  • Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    I don't even have those small gigs that Perry normally texts with. I literally have nothing so all I can do is go on dates :(
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    iccnaibiccnaib Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same issue as well! Its been weeks since I've last received a call from Perry. And now, it's a ****ing weekend event that we have to earn by professional gigs, and since Perry still won't call, I'm screwed. I'm on my LAST box. TT GLU, FIX THIS!!!
  • Options
    KaliomgKaliomg Registered Users 14 Posts
    I get the hourly messages from perry but I do not get any new storyline missions until weekend events are available. I've learned with weekend events you have to complete them in 1 day or you will lose your progress. My storyline missions are available once weekend events show up but disappear once I complete the weekend event. I am level 22 btw
  • Options
    annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm in the "no new quests" boat, too. I'm at the max level, too. Generally, it means we've played through all of the story lines that Glu has put out so far. If you want more non-event quests and story lines, you'll moste likely have to wait until the next update.
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L