Options

Stuck at Level 21, without any quest ?

MichaelanqeloMichaelanqelo Registered Users 2 Posts
I just finished that storyline after I make up with Emily after that whole reality star competition with her and Logan. And now I have no quest at all. I had one that said to buy the ranch on Jackson hole and I did and now I have no idea what to do

Comments

• Options
    ThatssoalexThatssoalex Registered Users 67 Posts
    You're not the only one. I have been stuck in this boat for weeks. I finally got my game working again after it contributed to crash on me every time I opened it and i still don't have any new quests even though Glu have released an update!
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    KKH: Level 31
    K+K: Level 21
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    You're not the only one. I have been stuck in this boat for weeks. I finally got my game working again after it contributed to crash on me every time I opened it and i still don't have any new quests even though Glu have released an update!

Does that mean that you cant complete events due to no gigs? Or do you get some new ones when the event starts?
  • Options
    There is nothing. I'm not getting any calls from Perry except on weekends when there are events. But I couldn't do this weekends just gone due to the game continually crashing when I opened it. The only thing I can do is go on dates. That's it.
    iOS K+K and KKH player:
    Add me on GC: Thats-So-Alex - I tend to accept all requests just please don't send me requests for games other than KKH & K+K.
  • Options
    ParisHollywoodParisHollywood Registered Users 42 Posts
    There is nothing. I'm not getting any calls from Perry except on weekends when there are events. But I couldn't do this weekends just gone due to the game continually crashing when I opened it. The only thing I can do is go on dates. That's it.

Don't you have the standard quests that you can do, those who keep coming back after you finish one?
    GameCenter: + --Sven-- +

Stardom: A-List
    Paris
    A-List #1
    85 Million Fans
    Level 16

Stardom: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #1
    106 Million Fans
    Level 18

KimK: Hollywood
    Paris
    A-List #40
    222 Million Fans
    A-List Couple #Not Ranked yet
    Level 25

Kendall&Kylie
    Paris
    A-List #1
    31 Million Fans
    Level 21

BritneyS: AD (STAR ID: NZ5X7X5Q)
    Paris
    A-List #126
    30M Fans
    Level 15
    Hollywood Exclusive Record Label
    16 Members

Nicki Minaj: The Empire
    Coming Soon
  • Options
    No. I'm not getting anything from Perry. Nothing at all.
    iOS K+K and KKH player: