Options

Here's why I'm upset...

ToxicUnicornsToxicUnicorns Registered Users 25 Posts
I bought that stupid, expensive traveling service, but now I have no gigs. What a waste! I don't like to do those filler gigs and dating for me has always been really lackluster. Also, I'm out of $5.

Comments

• Options
    annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    I'm sorry, that sucks. Actually, I hadn't thought of it before but that really is a disincentive to "subscribing" to the service. The storylines run out really quickly (there was somehow only one new thread with the last "big update" and events usually only happen on the weekends. Even if you think subscribing is worth the cost, it does seem pointless to do it when you'd only use it an couple days a week. You're wasting most of the 30 days you paid for, which is hardly fair. It's like you're punished for playing a lot and buying what Glu wants you to buy.
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • Options
    trevoractortrevoractor Registered Users 1,114 Posts
    I think the traveling service is way too overpriced. I think it's crazy how easily everyone has been running out of gigs.. It happened to me during a gig weekend event and I wasn't a me to get all of the earnable items due to it.

I think this game had so much potential but they're just too greedy & its too hard to regenerate energy when we have to pay cash to travel everywhere or spend tonsssss of kgems.

I'm really only still playing because I like the clothes and graphics on here a lot more than KKH.
    A+++ Lister // GameCenter: TrevorActor :cool: