Options

Not getting storyline events

Kels93Kels93 Registered Users 3 Posts
I haven't gotten an event pertaining to the actual storyline since this past Sunday, 4 days ago. All week I've just been getting gigs from Perry. Anyone else experiencing this? It's pretty annoying, I'm pretty bored with just the gigs :/

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    What level are you on? I'm on 22 and the storyline for me has run out.
  • Options
    annamorgauseannamorgause Registered Users 35 Posts
    It's been like that for me for a while now. Whenever the game updates, I run through the new storyline pretty quick, too. I'm on level 23. It was especially quick after the last update with the stuff with Kylie and Trace being the only new parts. They haven't written/given us any more storyline after that, we just have to wait for weekend events and the next big update. It's really unfortunate, too. I'd play so much more if there were more tasks, you know?
    Star ID: 78J42Y5L
  • Options
    Ohh I guess I didn't realize it was because I had just gotten through all the current storyline lol. Yeah I'd definitely play a lot more too if there were more storyline! Hopefully they're gonna be doing an update soon I'm so bored with these gigs
  • Options
    I'm on level 22. I've been playing a lot more lately than I have before so that's probably why
  • Options
    pedrostutzpedrostutz Registered Users 15 Posts
    I'm literally bored out of my mind with this game right now. I'm on level 20 and Perry pretty much only calls me for gigs. It feels pointless with out a storyline. Hoping there's an update soon! However I'm excited to see more of Lars Owen ;) that gorgeous photographer with a man bun. Can I date him? Like **** ��<3

Add me on Game Center: pedrostutz24
    Add me on game center: pedrostutz24

K&K and KKH fanatic ;)