Options

Krew Issues

JapaneseBbyJapaneseBby Registered Users 1 Posts
Right after I updated, I made a Krew for my best friend and I to be in together. (She hadn't updated yet but I invited her so she could join later). I made the Krew public and I went to bed and when I woke up, tons of people were in my Krew.. But a bunch of people were also INVITED. The only person I invited was my friend and I only had two or three other friends playing the game. Now, my Krew keeps getting full because of people accepting my supposed invite to them and I already switched it to private. Also, more than half of the invited people aren't showing up. They just show a blank profile picture and the name is just "Friend". When I go to delete the invites, my game closes and it's still there when I reopen it. I also noticed when somebody joins the Krew, my games also closes shortly after I get the notification of a new member. Anybody else having these problems??

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    I have not experienced this since I had made my Krew private as soon as I made it, although I did experience it kicking me as the leader out of the group for no reason but good one of my friends in real life got the hold of the title and added me back or els I probably lost that Krew and spent my K-Gems to waste for other people...
  • Options
    Nisha300Nisha300 Registered Users 347 Posts
    Anybody can send invites not just the person who made the krew. And people whom sent the invites probably have to delete them themselves. But because your krew was public anyone could join and invite anyone they wanted to invite that's probably what's happening to you