Options

HELP!! Game won't open!!!!!

pedrostutzpedrostutz Registered Users 15 Posts
I contacted support already about a problem with not receiving kreds. About 10 mins later my app wouldn't even open! It says it's loading and saving and then just shuts down. I've tried everything. Restarting my phone. Clearing up storage space. Closing background apps. Nothing works....its been hours!!! I was almost finished with a gig too!! I'm connected to Game Center but I'm not sure if it has been saved lately and I don't want to lose my progress. Should I uninstall and reinstall the app?? This is absolutely ridiculous. I hear people having these problems all the time. Please help fix it! I'm missing out on the weekend event! :(
By the way, I use an iphone and am connected to game center and facebook. All other apps in my phone are working including KKH. So I know it is something wrong with K&K. Please help I would really appreciate it! :)
Add me on game center: pedrostutz24

K&K and KKH fanatic ;)

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Try uninstalling the game then restart your mobile phone and then reinstall it, it could also be Facebook because someone just complained in the event thread I think about something similar they had to disconnect their game from Facebook in order for it to work properly good luck.
  • Options
    pedrostutzpedrostutz Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thanks!!! I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it worked and luckily my progress was saved. Phew!!
    Add me on game center: pedrostutz24

K&K and KKH fanatic ;)
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    pedrostutz wrote: »
    Thanks!!! I uninstalled and reinstalled it and it worked and luckily my progress was saved. Phew!!

You're welcome I'm glad it's working for you