Comments

• Options
    SofeahSofeah Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sofeah wrote: »
    Klassy Krewe
    whoops forgot the Y!
  • Options
    pandamoo85pandamoo85 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Bumping this! I'm the Krew leader and we'd love to have some new, active members! I'm on at least a few times every day to give out Kred :)
    My avi's name is Star -- she shows up as Starfaise for GC contacts. :o
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    pandamoo85 wrote: »
    Bumping this! I'm the Krew leader and we'd love to have some new, active members! I'm on at least a few times every day to give out Kred :)

Please don't bump threads you can get banned for doing so as it makes it difficult for them to see threads of people who complain about glitches or so they said so to keep you from being banned I suggest you not do it, someone was already banned for doing this after they asked them to stop.
  • Options
    kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts

Your krew is full anyways.
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    Please don't bump threads you can get banned for doing so as it makes it difficult for them to see threads of people who complain about glitches or so they said so to keep you from being banned I suggest you not do it, someone was already banned for doing this after they asked them to stop.

People shouldn't be posting about glitches in general discussion anyway, so that doesn't make any sense. That's what the support board is for.
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    Your krew is full anyways.

It wasn't full when I commented, so....
  • Options
    People shouldn't be posting about glitches in general discussion anyway, so that doesn't make any sense. That's what the support board is for.

It wasn't full when I commented, so....

Well in case you haven't looked around people do complain in the general discussion board about glitches amongst other things I've seen plenty of threads and I'm well aware of what the support board is for I was just trying to help you out so that you wouldn't end up getting banned because a while back they did ask someone to stop "rating" or "bumping" threads because it made it difficult for them to see other threads do not step to me the wrong way I can be just as rude as you.
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    Well in case you haven't looked around people do complain in the general discussion board about glitches amongst other things I've seen plenty of threads and I'm well aware of what the support board is for I was just trying to help you out so that you wouldn't end up getting banned because a while back they did ask someone to stop "rating" or "bumping" threads because it made it difficult for them to see other threads do not step to me the wrong way I can be just as rude as you.

I mean, I personally don't think one bump as the leader of the Krew to say hi to people is a ban-able offense, but thanks for looking out? I wasn't being rude, just confused as to why they'd threaten to ban people unless it was like... spam bumping every hour or something. Anyway, no point in continuing this, since like the other person pointed out so politely, the krew is full now thanks to this thread! :)
  • Options
    I mean, I personally don't think one bump as the leader of the Krew to say hi to people is a ban-able offense, but thanks for looking out? I wasn't being rude, just confused as to why they'd threaten to ban people unless it was like... spam bumping every hour or something. Anyway, no point in continuing this, since like the other person pointed out so politely, the krew is full now thanks to this thread! :)

You came off as rude but now that you broke it down I understand that you weren't trying to offend me and so I apologise for my rudeness as well and I agree with what you are saying that would be a crazy reason to ban someone but I didn't want you to get suddenly banned over nothing so that's why I told you don't do it.