Options

Omg I'm mad

BrazhaiBrazhai Registered Users 1 Posts
So I recently bought 20 dollars worth of k gems and it showed up in the game but when I closed the app to check my messages, I came back and they were gone. I tried refreshing the game and everything, it's been days and it still hasn't shown up. I'm so ****ed and the customer service email is no help because they don't respond, I can't even call. I've talked to Apple and they said that the money was processed and I had to file a complaint with glu games yet glu games can't even respond to my complaint. I still have to watch the stupid ads every five seconds and I don't have the k gems that I need and purchased. Oh yeah and my 20 bucks PLUS TAX down the drain.

Comments

• Options
    kcKayCeekckcKayCeekc Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 3 Posts
    Yeah, I'm mad too.,I've actually spent over 100 $ on avatar clothes, actually wore the items for over a month, and then they're gone!!! Where the "F" did they go???
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Brazhai wrote: »
    So I recently bought 20 dollars worth of k gems and it showed up in the game but when I closed the app to check my messages, I came back and they were gone. I tried refreshing the game and everything, it's been days and it still hasn't shown up. I'm so ****ed and the customer service email is no help because they don't respond, I can't even call. I've talked to Apple and they said that the money was processed and I had to file a complaint with glu games yet glu games can't even respond to my complaint. I still have to watch the stupid ads every five seconds and I don't have the k gems that I need and purchased. Oh yeah and my 20 bucks PLUS TAX down the drain.

You should PM eggsandbananas. He's on the forums but works for Glu. He helped me get event items back that I lost. As long as you show proof that you bought the k-gems, like a receipt or whatnot, he'll most likely help you out. And it'll be a lot faster than going through Glu Support. :)