Options

Kindle Fire, no update??? no weekend events???

TaylahutTaylahut Registered Users 29 Posts
I haven't gotten any update on my kindle fire and I haven't gotten the last 2 weekend events. I guess because I don't have to update I didn't get the events? help

Comments

• Options
    this site is useless isnt it?
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Taylahut wrote: »
    I haven't gotten any update on my kindle fire and I haven't gotten the last 2 weekend events. I guess because I don't have to update I didn't get the events? help

Hi Taylahut,

We recently made the decision to stop maintaining Kendall & Kylie’s live services on the Amazon platform, so players will no longer get new updates or content on Amazon.

There is no way to transfer your game to another platform, but if you’d like to start a new game on iOS (Apple) or Android (Google), we can manually transfer your games over. When you're ready to start playing on a new platform, please create a support ticket and send me a private message me once you've submitted it.

I will create a sticky message in the forum so everyone else knows.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    okay thank you