Options

Game has glitched and restarted to previous save point

MeganKatieMeganKatie Registered Users 70 Posts
So I was in the middle of completing a gig for the Kylie Birthday Event and now all of a sudden my game has glitched and reverted back to a precious save point. It means I've lost all my weekend event items I've won and earned and paid for.

Does anyone have any idea of what happened or any solutions? I've put in a in game ticket to Glu. But for me they take a few weeks to get back to me.

Comments

• Options
    It's also giving me repeat gigs which I've already completed. It's trying to make me join a Krew when I already created one. Which was still intact?! So I'm really confused how that's survived when my game was restored to a previous point? I'm just more upset I've lost everything from recent weekend events... The last weekend event item in my closet is those floral shorts and jumpsuit
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    MeganKatie wrote: »
    So I was in the middle of completing a gig for the Kylie Birthday Event and now all of a sudden my game has glitched and reverted back to a precious save point. It means I've lost all my weekend event items I've won and earned and paid for.

Does anyone have any idea of what happened or any solutions? I've put in a in game ticket to Glu. But for me they take a few weeks to get back to me.

Hi Megan,

You did the right thing by submitting a support ticket to Customer Care. If you don't hear back from them soon, please send me a private message with your ID and platform (iOS or Android).
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thankyou! I'll be sure do that I'll leave the in game ticket about a week it seems a reasonable amount of time. But I'm just worried that if I start completing repeat gigs that might stop me from having it resolved.
  • Options
    I've just figured which point my game has reverted back to. Its restarted back to the London update and Angelo's clothing line. So I've got all the gigs backdating from that point.

I'm actually heartbroken I've lost one of my favourite pieces of weekend clothing. It was the beige jacket with white crop top. I don't really care about the rest that was my favourite wardrobe item XD
  • Options
    Bentley StellarBentley Stellar Registered Users 45 Posts
    My game has reverted back twice now.. I wrote to glu the first time BC I have spent a lotttt of money buying clothes. .. all the weekend star events.. id buy all hundred stars each time..I lost everything.. All the dresses.. Shirts.. Shoes pants ..hairstyles ..jewelry. .oh man. So the first time I'm not sure what level I was at originally when it sent me back.. But I was missing gems.. clothes etc. Glu did nothing for me just a "sorry" .. and wouldn't u know like last week.. after spending stupid money again... I turned the game on and went from level 22 or 23 to 11. Like really?! Lift everything Again! I mean I've spent hundreds of dollars and I'm so angry about it this time that I keep starting to write to glu and then stopping BC I've got so much to say I always run out of time. I have all my receipts in my email and I'm furious. Makes me not even want yo play
    Bentley
    Stella
    ALSO second player..main account-
     Jailyn.

FB: kayleighjohnson02780@gmail.com
       FB NAME: Jay Bee Kay Jay
    GC: kjo1003

Multi daily player! love to gift!
    Had to start over a few times so strictly playing under Jailyn name on KKH right now!

• Options
    I understand how you feel, I heard back from Glu yesterday I think...

This is what they said

"Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

I am sorry to hear that you have lost some game progress. We are currently aware of this issue and our developers are diligently working on resolving it as quickly as possible. We ask for your patience and understanding while a fix is created.

This may be caused due to sync issues. To avoid this issue, please play the game only on one device and you'll want always to use a reliable WiFi connection rather than 3G or 4G.

Depending on your bandwidth and the network connection; it may take sometime for the game to sync. Please stay in-game for a while after you complete a task before you close the game.

Please follow these instructions before exiting the game and see if it helps to save the progress.

-Then go to any loading page (so either leave the space you are in, or go to the customization page) and see if this locks in the progress and also make sure that you do not close the game till 5 minutes after you have finished a quest or an event. This will help in saving the game progress. Please do not close the game immediately after finishing a quest or an event.

Even if you have good signal strength showing for your WiFi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested (For example, if there are many other users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video)

Please do contact us if you have any questions."

This was the first time it happened to me. It happened after I was halfway through a gig for Kylie's birthday event