Options

Grrrrrr

SheenaMarieSheenaMarie Registered Users 3 Posts
Why do they take sooooo long to respond? Having basically the same problem as others. Kicked out of krew, cant start or join a new krew, event/giftbox icon missing, went on a date and received no event points, made a purchase but still getting ads. Im just so OVER the glitches. Sad because I like this game but its seriously frustrating.

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Why do they take sooooo long to respond? Having basically the same problem as others. Kicked out of krew, cant start or join a new krew, event/giftbox icon missing, went on a date and received no event points, made a purchase but still getting ads. Im just so OVER the glitches. Sad because I like this game but its seriously frustrating.

I know the feeling missing out on events isn't fun or fair
  • Options
    yanderexqueenyanderexqueen Registered Users 3 Posts
    I am angry too! It has been about a week and still no reply! I missed 2 events and spent money on this game. I restarted too many times and i thought this time was fixed but nope. Still glitchy and buggy. Smdh
    Looking for active krew :cool::cool:
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I am angry too! It has been about a week and still no reply! I missed 2 events and spent money on this game. I restarted too many times and i thought this time was fixed but nope. Still glitchy and buggy. Smdh

If I have to restart again then I don't want to play