Options

Krew and Gift Box Missing!

yanderexqueenyanderexqueen Registered Users 3 Posts
I have been trying to get ahold of glu for the past week and a half about my issue! My gift box icon is missing (which i missed birthday kylie and now the dating events) ontop of i got kicked out of my krew! I have sent a ticket in a week ago and have been ignored! No my game isn't hacked, i uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing seems to work. I'm annoyed cause I had put money into this game for gift boxes that don't even work. Also, I still recieve ads although i bought k-gems. Not fair either. Please fix, or me and other users will most likely stop playing the game. Please fix!
Looking for active krew :cool::cool:

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I have been trying to get ahold of glu for the past week and a half about my issue! My gift box icon is missing (which i missed birthday kylie and now the dating events) ontop of i got kicked out of my krew! I have sent a ticket in a week ago and have been ignored! No my game isn't hacked, i uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing seems to work. I'm annoyed cause I had put money into this game for gift boxes that don't even work. Also, I still recieve ads although i bought k-gems. Not fair either. Please fix, or me and other users will most likely stop playing the game. Please fix!

This issue is happening to so many people, you're like the 13th person to complain about this tbh.
  • Options
    yanderexqueenyanderexqueen Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've seen the past forums but Ive also seen people get help within a day or two. Im upset cause they haven't replied to my in game message which was awhile ago. I'm just so fustrated lol
    Looking for active krew :cool::cool:
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I've seen the past forums but Ive also seen people get help within a day or two. Im upset cause they haven't replied to my in game message which was awhile ago. I'm just so fustrated lol

PM KalindaKing on the forum and tell her what your problem is. She fixed mine fast.
  • Options
    AlexgunhusAlexgunhus Registered Users 13 Posts
    I have the same thing. I'm really mad about the customer service not doing anything
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    PM KalindaKing on the forum and tell her what your problem is. She fixed mine fast.

Contacted her when you told me to haven't gotten a response yet