Options

Glitch: Time Functionality Delayed

maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
Hey, I'm not sure anyone else is having this problem, but time is passing super slowly in my game. I should have all my energy recharged after two hours. But I open up my game and I've gone from 9 energy to 11 energy in two hours' time.

Also, when Perry called with the 6 hour event last night, the time ticked down so slowly that the event was not available until 6pm this evening, a 22 hour wait for the 6 hour duration until that specific gig should have been made available to me. Is anyone else experiencing this?

Note: I do not mess with the time settings on my phone, so I know it's not that, or anything that has to do with that.

It's making the game super unplayable, so I hope this can get resolved soon. Although I've vowed not to spend any more money on K&K until the gift box situation is resolved, as I won't pay money for a sticker or 2 bolts of energy.

Comments

• Options
    I just did a hard exit of the game and powered off and on my phone, and I've gone from 11 energy to 30 energy so maybe it's resolved. But I guess I'm still submitting this as a bug report in case others are having this problem.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Slow-mo!

I've had this happen like one time a long time ago, rebooting everything got me my full energy. So weird isn't it.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Slow-mo!

I've had this happen like one time a long time ago, rebooting everything got me my full energy. So weird isn't it.

Thanks Nai! Rebooting the game seems to be solving the problem, but it's never been like this for me before. Hope they decide to work on this, haha. (But I won't hold my breath.)