Options

Looking for ACTIVE players to join my krew...

ayonoemieayonoemie Registered Users 5 Posts
I'm a level 24 ACTIVE player with 65 million game followers looking for other ACTIVE players to join my krew. I cannot stress the word ACTIVE enough lol. My krew name is "Sitting Pretty" (no quotations obviously) and would like players to join who play everyday and will actively send kred to other players as necessary. I recently removed a few inactive players so have space for 6 new players. Thanks! :D

Comments

• Options
    MissblaakMissblaak Registered Users 12 Posts
    Do you still have space? What platform? I am IOS.
  • Options
    Missblaak wrote: »
    Do you still have space? What platform? I am IOS.

I apologize, I don't frequent the forum often, but I am on iOS - I haven't heard of the platform differences being an issue, but I hope that helps.
  • Options
    I am bumping the thread because my AMAZING Krew is in need of more ACTIVE players. I fortunately was able to get a great group of girls who have made the game much more fun and being in a Krew has been worthwhile with the addition of the Krew Goals (we have come in first place in each one now), but we are in need of 11 more ACTIVE players ASAP. The new Krew limit is 20 so I will approve requests as they come in.

As I stated in my original post, please only join if you are ACTIVE, can play everyday, can send kred, and have multiple homes available to throw parties in to help us with the weekly Krew Goals. Participation is a must - if you don't appear to be active or don't participate, I will unfortunately have to remove you.

Our Krew name is: Sitting Pretty

Thanks! :)