Options

Someone else on my account?

regular royaltyregular royalty Registered Users 1 Posts
Every morning before going to school, I always complete at least one mission, then i turn off my phone until i get home and check my game. But today was different, i completed a mission in the morning like usual, but when i checked my phone in the after noon everything was different.
My avatar had changed, I was in a different location, money and gems were missing. I check my feed and someone has definitely been on, idk how but they've gone on missions, dates, bought clothes, bought the ranch at jackson ski place and even messaged my krew.

Thinking about it, a while after i first installed the game, i would get these messages saying "found a saved data, would you like use this or continue your own game". I didn't recognise any of the saves because they were all different characters with different details etc so i always stuck with mine. But im beginning to think someone has found my save data and is possibly playing as my character. I've got screenshots of the changes. Please help!!

Comments

• Options
    nicolelouisenicolelouise Registered Users 1 Posts
    Every morning before going to school, I always complete at least one mission, then i turn off my phone until i get home and check my game. But today was different, i completed a mission in the morning like usual, but when i checked my phone in the after noon everything was different.
    My avatar had changed, I was in a different location, money and gems were missing. I check my feed and someone has definitely been on, idk how but they've gone on missions, dates, bought clothes, bought the ranch at jackson ski place and even messaged my krew.

Thinking about it, a while after i first installed the game, i would get these messages saying "found a saved data, would you like use this or continue your own game". I didn't recognise any of the saves because they were all different characters with different details etc so i always stuck with mine. But im beginning to think someone has found my save data and is possibly playing as my character. I've got screenshots of the changes. Please help!!

Checked today and somebody is doing the same thing. Joined a different krew, and is sending messages to them. They lucky haven't bought anything but they keep doing events and I come back and they changed the clothes and skin color and my energy is gone. Wish glu support would get back to me.
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I had that happened to me before too. I had to restart my game all over again from scratch so I had to start a new game. Luckily, I've gotten all of my event clothing transferred back on my new game all thanks to the moderator. PM eggsandbanana and don't waste your precious time to contact Glu about this. They took forever to respond back to me. Their customer care service is so delayed that they weren't really that helpful anyways.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    The same happened to me today. It's a shame that such Things can even happen.
    KKH IOS Player