Options

Game Center **iphone users

Paola925Paola925 Registered Users 9 Posts
Anyone else notice that Game Center is no longer a part of iPhones now?? I searched it up and they removed it on the latest apple update. Is there another way of adding new ppl besides facebook? I hope glu can add another way of adding ppl through the actual game.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I heard you can also add people through iMessage, but I don't know how that works yet. Maybe someone familiar with that method will tell us how or I'll post it as soon as
    I have it.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Paola925Paola925 Registered Users 9 Posts
    That's what I read too, would definitely like to know how 🙂
  • Options
    I need to try to add someone I've never played with before, on my iOS KK:H game (my KKG doesn't recoginze any of my friends ;( ) So if you play KKH, have never played with me, and want to try to do the iMessage add, pm me and we'll work out the details. Meanwhile I'll google around and see what I can find out.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I added someone to my contacts, sending and receiving imessages with the player, but in 12 hours, they haven't shown up. I'm going to see if we can get more info about this from Glu, but if you're hesitant to add people to your facebook accounts, you can take a few minutes and start a new FB account just for the game. When I add iOS players on FB, withing minutes they're in my contact list and I'm playing with them. It's inconvenient I know, but it's fast, and after the initial FB set up, takes moments to have new people playing with you.

But I'll pursue the iMessage hook up till we know one way or the other. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Bottom Line......with the v10 update, Game Center no longer connects your friends to your game. iOS users have to connect via FB. If you've already connected with people through Game Center, they're still functional and appear to be up to date but any new iOS adds must be done through FB.

You can however, use iMessage to send links to the game to your friends. But not to add new contacts to your game. Sorry for the confusion. This is how I got it when asking about KK:H, but if it doesn't connect for one, it won't connect for the other. In KK:H we started a main thread listing FB ids for our friends to add, if you need to do that. And for anyone who says either want to keep their fb private for their real life or don't want to go through the bother of setting up a new one just for the game - it's really easy to set up the new account. You need a different email address, then hook it up through the game. Once I added someone to my new FB account, they were in my game within minutes.

And my Androids have been using new FB accounts for 2 months I think? THe update for appearance time is way faster than it was, and I have no complaints. Setting up one more for iOS was easy and again, no complaints.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary