Options

Unable To Log In, helpppp

beth_22beth_22 Registered Users 2 Posts
today I went on the app to play the game and I was a completely different character and level? It was like I was someone else's character. I now can not log in to my own game and every time I click log in using google play it can not find any files? please help me get my game back. I had spent so much time on it and had quite a lot of money. I just want to play my game!! :(

Comments

• Options
    CatelynCatelyn Registered Users 4 Posts
    beth_22 wrote: »
    today I went on the app to play the game and I was a completely different character and level? It was like I was someone else's character. I now can not log in to my own game and every time I click log in using google play it can not find any files? please help me get my game back. I had spent so much time on it and had quite a lot of money. I just want to play my game!! :(

Hey I have the same problem as well, the saved game is not mine. I like to know if your problem had solved?
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Catelyn. I would submit a ticket to customer care, and while you do that, I'll try to find some help for you. I think I saw another more active thread about this. I'll look that up too.

i bumped a September thread about someone else's game popping up. I would post there, it's more recent. I'm closing this and directing you to this thread.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.