Options

Costumes for Halloween! (ideas!)

ticisssticisss Banned Users 811 Posts
Hey guys! I noticed that the Halloween it's getting closer, so I think we should post here the costumes that we like to see in the game. Don't get me wrong, I love the costumes from Kendall, Kylie and the Kardashians, but sometimes a little change is good, right?

I really like to see a Harley Quinn costume in KKG or KKH, it doesn't matter, as long as we get them lol
Especially the hair!

8W2Gb4J.jpg

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I feel like this costume is gonna be so stupidly popular this year and that's why I wouldn't wanna see it tbh. I honestly wouldn't even be upset if they didn't do any special costumes and just did a generic Halloween event.
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    I feel like this costume is gonna be so stupidly popular this year and that's why I wouldn't wanna see it tbh. I honestly wouldn't even be upset if they didn't do any special costumes and just did a generic Halloween event.

We're gonna see 20 Harley Quinns on the streets! Lol!

I do like her tho :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I like her. But I highly doubt the costume will be in this game. Like I said Harley doesn't have anything in common with Kendall sisters unless one of them would wear Harley's costume on Halloween.
    Do we know what were girls wearing on Halloween last year or previous year?
    Do you have any pics? :)
  • Options
    I find 2 costumes for Kendall and Kylie.

kylie_jenner_xena_halloween_costume.jpg

tumblr_inline_n0c5bqw_AJQ1qleuzs.jpg

free photo upload
  • Options
    CarterStarsCarterStars Registered Users 4 Posts
    Snow princess Kylie9b354ff4bc333c5092bd1ac3159124a2.jpg
  • Options
    Honestly I do not like any of that costume. It just doesn't look like costumes honestly.
    I would say that the Kylie's warrior costume and Kendall's bee costume are the best.

But I am not excited from any of these.
  • Options
    I'm not fancying any of their costumes either, guess they're not really into Halloween. I think other celebs have more fun costumes but if I were to choose, I'd take Kylie's warrior costume.
    PM to add
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts

Agree with all, AngelaL. Important to note that Glu would have to pay for HQ licensing and why would they even? So prettyyyyyy sure we're safe on that end!
  • Options
    I am wondering if they will use some Kardashians as an inspiration. Because as Naimonster said Kendall and Kylie doesn't seems so into Halloween.
    Kim, Khloe and Kourtney have some great costumes. Especially Kim's catwoman and Poison Ivy. I so badly want them to be in some of these games *crying*.

(Okay, I will stop bother with my Batman themed costumes obssesion. :D I already bothered even in KKH forum...)
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    Some people are talking about copyright, but like in KKH, I remember when Kim showed up using a Wonder woman, catwoman and Poison Ivy costumes. Characters with copyrights too. Besides, Kendall and Kylie have no good items for Halloween.
  • Options
    kiko.parkkiko.park Registered Users 165 Posts
    As a non-American, Halloween isn't something that interests me very much so if the next update would be all about Halloween it'd be quite disappointing. Maybe a few limited edition outfits would be nice but then I hope the clothing items will be something that I can combine with other things to create a normal looking outfit.
    The only interesting thing about Harley Quinn is her hair tbh.. I don't know, Halloween just doesn't excite me at all so I hope it won't be more than maybe one event.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »
    As a non-American, Halloween isn't something that interests me very much so if the next update would be all about Halloween it'd be quite disappointing. Maybe a few limited edition outfits would be nice but then I hope the clothing items will be something that I can combine with other things to create a normal looking outfit.
    The only interesting thing about Harley Quinn is her hair tbh.. I don't know, Halloween just doesn't excite me at all so I hope it won't be more than maybe one event.

Hey @Kiko.Park!! I so agree with what you said... hopefully it will be just one time halloween themed event and not for the whole month. It actually make sense because we should get one more of these "#KrewGoals Event" on the 20th of this week and that's all is left in this update, meaning the whole next week for Glu to maybe release a new update that has a Halloween themed event for October 31st... and the next events for the whole November! but who knows always expect the un expected lol!
  • Options
    Hey @Kiko.Park!! I so agree with what you said... hopefully it will be just one time halloween themed event and not for the whole month. It actually make sense because we should get one more of these "#KrewGoals Event" on the 20th of this week and that's all is left in this update, meaning the whole next week for Glu to maybe release a new update that has a Halloween themed event for October 31st... and the next events for the whole November! but who knows always expect the un expected lol!
    Yeah I feel like an entire month would be a bit much but like you said, you never know haha cannot wait for the new update though! I'm hoping for some cute winter clothes :)
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    kiko.park wrote: »

As an American, I agree with this haha. A whole update dedicated to Halloween or even an event dedicated to Halloween would be so boring to me. Halloween is for little kids and I'm way past that. I'd rather have an event full of cute fall fashion, since we haven't really gotten an event with anything fall related so far.
  • Options
    As an American, I agree with this haha. A whole update dedicated to Halloween or even an event dedicated to Halloween would be so boring to me. Halloween is for little kids and I'm way past that. I'd rather have an event full of cute fall fashion, since we haven't really gotten an event with anything fall related so far.
    Yes omg I'm in desperate need for some cute fall fashion! I mean, I'm sure Halloween is a fun holiday but it doesn't really get celebrated where I'm from so it'd be a bit boring for me haha
  • Options
    blackdiamondblackdiamond Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    I love the idea of Harley Quinn!

But I think K&K has many Halloween looks i would have inspired looks in some other famous can be even people close of Kendall and Kylie.

Especially in terms individual events as before I do not say #KrewGoals It was not cool but rather events as before.
  • Options
    I am looking forward to Halloween event. I can't wait for it.

I loved all those decorations in KKH so I hope for them in KKG too. I want to walk in Hollywood full of pumpkin heads and skeletons.

I am sure there will be one Halloween event with earnable costume. Don't see a point having Halloween event whole month... But I am not talking about decorations. They can stay how long they want. 😃
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I want a Halloween event too but dunno if I like the idea of it being a Harley Quinn one I feel like i am gonna see so many people wearing her as a costume, I love Harley Quinn don't get me wrong but i think her hair is somewhat the only interesting thing about her and the fact that she likes to play little harmless pranks although sometimes they can be harmless lol.
  • Options
    SharknadoSharknado Registered Users 12 Posts
    I don't know, I'm not excited for this Halloween event. As for costumes, I just hope they bring a variety of stuff so maybe I'll be interested.
  • Options
    Is K&K celebrating Halloween though?

We should be getting an update soon if there is a celebration.
    PM to add
  • Options
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Is K&K celebrating Halloween though?

We should be getting an update soon if there is a celebration.
    I think we're getting an update somewhere next week :)
  • Options
    MariabilyMariabily Registered Users 6 Posts
    The first comment on this forum kind of inspired me... idk but here is what I envision a Harley Quinn costume on K&K would look like. This was made by me btw.:pHrF1uUgZoUaqxl9-4zUP_9W-kVwTDFLx-3XlBLnzOVlgGlx1Z48uhuVRvPclm54Uq7bOtL_0ihLdl13rRuJCkz3wTCV0WyepgNQm=w1366-h651
  • Options
    Maria, can't see your picture!
    PM to add
  • Options
    MariabilyMariabily Registered Users 6 Posts
    CvY5EgdUMAAgGdJ.jpg:large it should work now, if it doesn't then there is a problem :(
  • Options
    SharknadoSharknado Registered Users 12 Posts
    Guys look! New costumes...

FUxrEK8.jpg?1

QbklEBi.jpg

Xbb4kEB.jpg

Also, different shoes.

aEVhASV.jpg?1
  • Options
    I saw them yesterday. Well, we can now just wait for another year. 😀

Personally, Kendall's cosfume is not my cup of tea. All I like about it are those second boots.

I hope Kylie's costume will be earnable. I love masks on faces.
  • Options
    Kylie wore another costume last year. She was Xtina from Dirty videoclip. And Kylie looked good.

I'm not at computer now, so I can't post a pic.
  • Options
    lenainclenainc Registered Users 51 Posts
    Mariabily wrote: »
    CvY5EgdUMAAgGdJ.jpg:large it should work now, if it doesn't then there is a problem :(

Maria! This is such an awesome makeover, for a moment I almost thought it was real. Definitely could see it in game but I suppose now that Halloween's passed they won't be updating us on much of that, not that it was necessary. Halloween isn't all that exciting considering the hype that leads up to it is all over within one day, as compared to Christmas where its joy lasts for a while with a tingling excitement for New Years. Anyway, this was done beautifully - and if it did indeed happen then I can't deny it wouldn't be cool :)
    Lena
    🌹Retro Rose🌹
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Mariabily wrote: »

spot on but i doubt they're gonna do Harley Quinn maybe next Halloween they will reconsider *fingers crossed* :)