Options

Did not receive this weekends rewards

layvklayvk Registered Users 15 Posts
My Krew (Retro Rose) came in First place and I had contributed over 150 points. Other people in my Krew got the rewards and I did not. I really love the rewards and am really sad about this!! Did this happen to anyone else?? Is there anything I can do Glu?

Comments

• Options
    Miriam89Miriam89 Registered Users 74 Posts
    I have the same Problem.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok, I'll make note of it, and can only suggest that you screenshot whatever you have showing you earned them, and I'm sure it will be all sorted out for you. I would also suggest that you both open customer care tickets ingame, and then we'll see which avenue Glu wants you to pursue tomorrow. OK? Sorry this is happening. I know, we want to play with our new things immediately, but it will all be taken care of.

Thanks for your patience. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ok thank you! I have screenshots but not sure where I can share them?
  • Options
    nataliaanataliaa Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have problem and I didn't know if I should write a new topic or no so I'll just put it here.

My krew won this weekend's event and all of my krew members, who had points got the prizes but me.
    I had my game on when the event ended but my screen was off. So I got a message that the event is done and I can get my prizes so I unlocked it and accidently clicked on a giftbox button, which opened the giftboxes menu and I couldn't leave it so I just restarted my game and after that I didn't have my prizes. There was an exclamation mark on the clothing menu before I restarted the game.

So my question is- Is there any chance that I will get my reward back?

Thank you in advance.
  • Options
    layvk wrote: »
    ok thank you! I have screenshots but not sure where I can share them?

Ok, keep them, did you send in a ticket to customer care yet? You can attach them to your customer care ticket, and then when we hear back from Glu from my inquiry, I'll tell you how to proceed. I want you to get started with sending in a ticket, then tomorrow to see if there is anything else you should do. And, I moved this to FAQ and support.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    nataliaanataliaa Registered Users 2 Posts
    I just sent in a ticket, thank you.
  • Options
    I'm not sure what you mean by sending a ticket, but I have Contacted Customer support and they said they have recevied my message and will get back to me shortly, is that different from sending a ticket?
  • Options
    You did it layvk. You submitted a ticket to Customer Care, and they acknowledged it. That's what I wanted. Now please check this thread tomorrow, if I hear back from Glu for you to do it differently, I'll post this info here. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    LouiseEPLouiseEP Registered Users 2 Posts
    You did it layvk. You submitted a ticket to Customer Care, and they acknowledged it. That's what I wanted. Now please check this thread tomorrow, if I hear back from Glu for you to do it differently, I'll post this info here. :)

Hey Koko! I've also sent a ticket, my game crashed as soon as I pressed ok and then when I went back it's not on my closet.
  • Options
    SheismishaSheismisha Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same thing happened to me.. I was on the top 9 of the leaderboard. There was still 4hrs til the event ends but it was already late so I slept but when I woke up I didnt get any of the prizes while my whole crew did :(
  • Options
    LuckylexLuckylex Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also didn't receive the rewards I was number 1 in the krew points and I am the only one who didn't receive it. I don't have a screen shot because the evenr is over so it's no longer visible. How am I supposed to receive my rewards????
  • Options
    Still nothing. I'm really mad that I didn't received the Prices, its frustrating when you see that you're other Krew Members get them and you not. I hope glu can fix this asap.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options

Hey Koko,

Glu has contacted me back and is requesting a screenshot of the leaderboard. While I understand how that would be the most tangible evidence that I did in-fact participate in the event, it's also quite unfair due to the leaderboard disappearing once the event is over. I would have to had known ahead of time that this was a possible glitch, which is next to impossible. I have asked members of my group if they have any screenshots, and while I am waiting on that have I sent screenshots of me hosting and attending parties in my feed, which are not dated. I'm sorry, but it just does not seem fair that I may not get the rewards when the possiblity of this glitch was not thought through by the game creators. I understand that these things happen, but I'm going to be really bummed if the only thing that can help me out here is an intuitive screenshot. I spent money on K-gems for energy for this event.
  • Options
    BriannaMarieBriannaMarie Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey Koko,

Glu has contacted me back and is requesting a screenshot of the leaderboard. While I understand how that would be the most tangible evidence that I did in-fact participate in the event, it's also quite unfair due to the leaderboard disappearing once the event is over. I would have to had known ahead of time that this was a possible glitch, which is next to impossible. I have asked members of my group if they have any screenshots, and while I am waiting on that have I sent screenshots of me hosting and attending parties in my feed, which are not dated. I'm sorry, but it just does not seem fair that I may not get the rewards when the possiblity of this glitch was not thought through by the game creators. I understand that these things happen, but I'm going to be really bummed if the only thing that can help me out here is an intuitive screenshot. I spent money on K-gems for energy for this event.
    I have the same problem but nobody in the krew has a picture of when I was on the leaderboard as I was not one of the 9 member on the leaderboard by the end of the event.
    Android player
    Been playing since 2016
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Hey Koko,

Is this Leah if so i got you covered :)

2mmznyo.png
  • Options
    Ok, I sent this issue through to Glu, so I'm sure we'll hear back shortly. Sorry you're going through this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Ok, I sent this issue through to Glu, so I'm sure we'll hear back shortly. Sorry you're going through this.

She's not the only one going through this. I hope you help out other people too. Apparently my request hasnt been heard. They never even replied to me.
  • Options
    Hey Koko,

How did you send your ticket? I sent pme through the app but unlike you, they never responded so I wanna know what I did wrong so I can properly send a ticket
  • Options
    Yes, I've sent the whole thread link in, and it's not just re one game. Whoever has this issue, if you have screenshots of your leaderboard submit it in a ticket to customer care. Otherwise, watch here for any news. Again, I'm sorry you're missing your clothes, but at least you can play through this problem. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    Is this Leah if so i got you covered :)

2mmznyo.png

thank you so much Peyton :))))
  • Options
    Sheismisha wrote: »
    How did you send your ticket? I sent pme through the app but unlike you, they never responded so I wanna know what I did wrong so I can properly send a ticket

I'm sure I have done it the same way as you, they haven't responded to my follow up messages. I'm sure its on the way, sorry you guys are going through this too
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    thank you so much Peyton :))))

you're welcome anything to help out a friend and a fellow krew member :)
  • Options
    What is now with the missing Prices, is glu working on that Issue or not. Really dissapointed.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    1swtwrld1swtwrld Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's been over a week for them to respond to my 2nd email. I included pictures and all they asked. It's getting pretty annoying. All my clothes that I have purchased or won is gone. :(
  • Options
    Hi. I heard back, and if you are missing your event items, first remember that if you did not contribute to the event with your krew, you are not eligible to receive the prizes. If you did contribute and have a screenshot of the leaderboard (apparently you can get this from any member of your Krew) submit a ticket though in game messaging, tell them what happened and attach the leaderbaord.
    If you don't have a screenshot, then contact customer care, tell them what happened & that you don't have the leaderboard, Ask them what to do next? They will advise you further.

Hope this helps. Sorry you're experiencing this.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I submit a Ticket, but still No answer from glu.
    KKH IOS Player
  • Options
    Its unfortunate thatresponse seem sluggish, but they'll get to the ticket is soon as possible and appreciate your patience. Fingers crossed for a swift response. I'm sorry you're dealing with this. Hang in there. ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi. I heard back, and if you are missing your event items, first remember that if you did not contribute to the event with your krew, you are not eligible to receive the prizes. If you did contribute and have a screenshot of the leaderboard (apparently you can get this from any member of your Krew) submit a ticket though in game messaging, tell them what happened and attach the leaderbaord.
    If you don't have a screenshot, then contact customer care, tell them what happened & that you don't have the leaderboard, Ask them what to do next? They will advise you further.

Hope this helps. Sorry you're experiencing this.

hey koko, have sent my screenshots and still haven't heard back. was wondering if this is normal or if maybe something has gone wrong and they haven't received them???
  • Options
    No, just sit tight, Customer Care is working to expedite the tickets, but they're handling tickets for all GLu games, and sometimes there is a wait. Please be patient, and try to look on the bright side, this is an issue that you can continue to play through. Waiting for your clothes are never easy, But if they were earned, Glu will take care of you. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    No, just sit tight, Customer Care is working to expedite the tickets, but they're handling tickets for all GLu games, and sometimes there is a wait. Please be patient, and try to look on the bright side, this is an issue that you can continue to play through. Waiting for your clothes are never easy, But if they were earned, Glu will take care of you. :)

Don't worry, I'm patient, just making sure that I did everything right and that there are no issues. Thanks