Options

Petition for a throwback sale on kkg!

Please, keep my post here, this is very important. I believe that a lot players had problems with their progress. I lost my progress 3 times and some of the greatest items from the past weekend events are missing in my wardrobe. I really want to have them back.
So, if you believe in Glu and wants a TBE for K&K:G, please post down bellow "I want a Throwback Sale on Kendall & Kylie game"

Comments

• Options
    SharknadoSharknado Registered Users 12 Posts
    I want a Throwback Sale on Kendall and Kylie game.

A petition sounds like a good idea. I missed a bunch of the old items and wouldn't mind a chance at getting them. Hehe :o
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    I want a throwback event but chances are Glu isn't going to do it yet. The game hasn't event been out for a year yet... give it some more time.
  • Options
    vivianhalevivianhale Banned Users 48 Posts
    Let's be positive, please.
  • Options
    vivianhale wrote: »
    Let's be positive, please.

Okay... but I wasn't being negative, just realistic. I think it will happen, just not this soon.
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I agree with you, I also think its too soon but I will also love a throwback sale
  • Options
    Yeah, but no one was expecting too many glitches in this game. KKH doesn't have too many glitches. You close KKH and when you open the game again all your stuff are still there, and I remember when I did the same with my KKG and guess what?! I just lost my entire progress. THREE TIMES! It's not our fault that the game was launched with so many glitches. I worked for the items and I don't have them anymore. Make a TBE it's not a difficult thing to do. I'm just asking.
    And I agree with Isabeau. This "Krew's party" must end. And soon.
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    Yeah, but no one was expecting too many glitches in this game. KKH doesn't have too many glitches. You close KKH and when you open the game again all your stuff are still there, and I remember when I did the same with my KKG and guess what?! I just lost my entire progress. THREE TIMES! It's not our fault that the game was launched with so many glitches. I worked for the items and I don't have them anymore. Make a TBE it's not a difficult thing to do. I'm just asking.
    And I agree with Isabeau. This "Krew's party" must end. And soon.

In my personal opinion... I think that Glu is doing the best that they can because they've made a new engine/format for a new game. Meaning a new system to work on, maintain, and fix(less then a year). Unlike for Kim's game it uses the same format/engine for their "Stardom: Hollywood" and " Stardom: TheA-List" which they've started to fix and get it going (since 2011) before KKH even came out!! So we can't really compare how much better KKH is with it's bug and glitches to KKG...
  • Options
    If I have to understand Glu's side, they have to understand my side too. I lost my progress three times. I had to do the same old gigs three times. Items that I worked for... Just gone. It happened with LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of people. And people are still trying to make me sound wrong. I don't know why I still try, honestly.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I want a throwback event but chances are Glu isn't going to do it yet. The game hasn't event been out for a year yet... give it some more time.

I agree with you Angela it is a good idea but you are right the game isn't even a year old give it & them some time. I'm sure they're working very hard on this game after all they are human & only can do so much.
  • Options
    I'm not asking for something that is impossible, geez. It's just put the old items in the game again, as an event or whatever. You people need to chill. I creathe a petition and asked PLEASE, and then I got fingers at my face again. Who wants the TBE just need to come here and say "Hey, I want this too", but noooooo... People come here talking that this are not gonna happen soon and blah blah blah. Oh my God, can I have my opinions and wishes, for God's sake?
    Ok, I'm the bad guy here.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    No one is trying to make you feel wrong. They are expressing the probability and trying to soften the blow should you not get your wish. An effective petiion states a purpose, followed by a listing of names. It's not a discussion of will it or won't it. So, let's try this again. If you want a throwback event for KKG, Sign your name.

Vivian, this is your petition, it is your job to add the names of members who post their names in the thread to the petition and keep it current. You can do this by quoting the previous list and adding the new signers' names. Guys - No back and forth debate, lend your support or walk awy. :) Hope this helps,

Players of KKG want throwback events, just like we have in KKH. It's a good time to get a 2nd chance of a favorite event item that got away, or to replace items lost in previous games. Come on Glu.....please give us Throwback Events.
    1. VivianHale
    2. Sharknado
    3. AngelaLauren
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Every ****ing post or thread that I creathe here people come to say that I'm wrong, that I can't ask things, I can use my rights to ask for something to something that I put my money on.
  • Options
    No one is trying to make you feel wrong. They are expressing the probability and trying to soften the blow should you not get your wish. An effective petiion states a purpose, followed by a listing of names. It's not a discussion of will it or won't it. So, let's try this again. If you want a throwback event for KKG, Sign your name.

Vivian, this is your petition, it is your job to add the names of members who post their names in the thread to the petition and keep it current. You can do this by quoting the previous list and adding the new signers' names. Guys - No back and forth debate, lend your support or walk awy. :) Hope this helps,

Players of KKG want throwback events, just like we have in KKH. It's a good time to get a 2nd chance of a favorite event item that got away, or to replace items lost in previous games. Come on Glu.....please give us Throwback Events.
    1. VivianHale
    2. Sharknado
    3. AngelaLauren

Okay, Koko, thanks. Let's try again? But this time respect my wishes as a player. Thank you very much. No one here is better than me. If you want a TBE, please put your name here. If you don't or if you have something negative to say... Please, go.
  • Options
    If I have to understand Glu's side, they have to understand my side too. I lost my progress three times. I had to do the same old gigs three times. Items that I worked for... Just gone. It happened with LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of people. And people are still trying to make me sound wrong. I don't know why I still try, honestly.

No offence but no one's trying to bring you down or say your opinion is wrong people are just saying you have to be realistic this game has only been out in some countries 8 or 9 months it's not even a year old yet it's definitely not gonna come out all squeaky clean it's gonna have its flaws same as KKH, like isabeau stated in her other post they are humans just like us and they are trying very hard to fix these bugs and glitches it's a bit unfair to be having all of these demands creating a game or an app in general isn't as easy as it may seem it takes so much of your time, energy, determination, and your focusing on the task at hand as a game developer you have to make sure you don't put in the wrong codes and you have to make sure you are careful and know what you're doing one false move and you can destroy years of hard work and cause your game and the programme to malfunction and sometimes you can't come back from that as annoying and frustrating as it may be that you have to keep PM'g moderators and sending in service tickets to their customer service you have to just be patient and not get yourself all worked up they are listening to your opinion and they take it into consideration but as I said and as isabeau stated they are just like us they're human beings I too want them to fix the glitches but they went above and beyond to help figure out why my krew option and my gift box icon disappeared and even though they still have some work to go when it comes to fixing glitches and bugs I appreciate their moderators listening to me and working really hard to figure out my issue and actually tackling it and fixing it. Minus the krew messaging being glitchy and freezing every now and again my game works fine it could also be where you saved your progress on that is the problem as soon as I stopped saving my game to my Google account I stopped having the krew and gift box disappearing issue. Just try to be patient and hold onto hope or faith that they will fix these issues.
  • Options
    pearldiamondspearldiamonds Banned Users 30 Posts
    I'd like a Throwback Sale. Maybe for the Black Friday? *fingers crossed*
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Please put my name down, i would like to have any opportunity to regain the items ive lost in all my resets.

Thank you for this vivianhale
  • Options
    blackdiamondblackdiamond Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    I want a Throwback Sale on Kendall and Kylie game and NOW!!!!!

I think it's a good way to help those who had lost their progress because I have several colleagues who have lost it and it's really horrible.

Outside this type of event reanimaria several people who stopped playing I think it will certainly give UP the game.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Koko, AngelaL, and astray are really such voices of reason here. And they're also explaining some really good, as well as interesting, things to us. For me to be shocked at the way some people are speaking to Glu and Koko, AngelaL and astray, I just, yeah I'm shocked at some of how things are being said. And the way they're manipulatively being tossed at people. Maybe this should just be changed to a DEMANDS! thread and the three people I mentioned above ought to just walk away.
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »
    Koko, AngelaL, and astray are really such voices of reason here. And they're also explaining some really good, as well as interesting, things to us. For me to be shocked at the way some people are speaking to Glu and Koko, AngelaL and astray, I just, yeah I'm shocked at some of how things are being said. And the way they're manipulatively being tossed at people. Maybe this should just be changed to a DEMANDS! thread and the three people I mentioned above ought to just walk away.

That's why I haven't said anything back to anyone because I'm trying to be a nice person and stay away from the thread. People can come to their own conclusions because they will anyway and I'll just sit back and let them. I won't let myself get upset at the way someone on the internet is misconstruing my words, as if the rest of the members of this forum can't read exactly what I said and come to their own conclusion of whether I was being rude or targeting anyone unfairly.
  • Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    That's why I haven't said anything back to anyone because I'm trying to be a nice person and stay away from the thread. People can come to their own conclusions because they will anyway and I'll just sit back and let them. I won't let myself get upset at the way someone on the internet is misconstruing my words, as if the rest of the members of this forum can't read exactly what I said and come to their own conclusion of whether I was being rude or targeting anyone unfairly.

You're so right, and I thank you very much for saying this in such the perfect way. One of the things I like most is the idea of avoiding threads where there's such a mess going on and people who call the shots wrong, 100%. Thank you again for putting the perspective on things in just the right way.

EDIT: Also of utmost importance--not replying to false accusations and antagonistic, as well as misconstrued and manipulative, comments.
  • Options
    NephrysNephrys Registered Users 5 Posts
    I am so down for this though :0
  • Options
    isabeau wrote: »

isabeau thanks for speaking up for us I tend to not let what other people say get to me, I just want us to all get along and be able to voice our opinions and speak on how we feel without downplaying or belittling the next person's opinion, as frustrating as this game has been for me because I've been kicked out of my Krew lots of time as well as had my giftbox icon disappear completely from my game rendering me of the ability to participate in any weekend events, i am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt and hold onto faith by being positive and just praying and having faith that Glu will in fact fix the glitches we bring up in the new update, i don't like arguing i just want everyone to get along and treat and respect one another, everyone's opinion is just as important as the next person's.
  • Options
    Keesh MoneyKeesh Money Registered Users 1 Posts
    'I want a throw back sale on Kendall&Kylie Game!! I lost all my progress as well and would like a chance to get specific throwback items back too!!
  • Options
    Sil5678Sil5678 Registered Users 389 Posts
    I'd like that too! Only because I missed the first events for the save data lost when the game cames out and almost two months after Kylie's birthday till mid september because I didn't have the box icon anymore and I couldn't join any events.
    Android Player

KKH level 52
    KKG level 27

Playing since the release
    Doll's name Sylvia
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    In an effort to keep negativity off the forum, I'm closing this and trying a new thread for the petition. I've copied over the legit names of those who have signed, and that petition will stay open for as long as it remains problem free.

:) Thanks for understanding. New petition thread - no back and forth, no arguing, either sign your name, or just walk away.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.