Options

Lost some of my progress!

heyitsmadiheyitsmadi Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi!

I have the Kendall and Kylie game downloaded on my phone and I just got it downloaded on my iPad. I connected it to Gamecenter so I had the things I recently earned on the app. So, I connected my ipad to my game through gamecenter and it worked perfectly! The next day, I was on my phone and I leveled up to 9,got to 1000 fans,got 112 diamonds,4000 bucks,and had more quests! I got on my ipad and it still showed I was level 8,had 930 fans,74 diamonds,and 3000 coins. I closed out the app completely on both devices. Now, both of my devices says what my ipad said! Nothing is showing up to refresh my game to get the stuff I recently got. I'm worried I lost the stuff for good! Please help! Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I'm pretty sure the game is not meant for cross-device playing. With 2 devices, normally you would have 2 different games. Switching between devices can result in the loss of some gameplay. Let me see what I find in Support.

ETA: I checked KK FAQS amd couldn't find anything about switching between devices. KKH however, does specifically say that if you switch between devices, you may lose progress.

At this point, the best thing to do is to contact customer care from the game on the device that achieved the progress (level 9 etc) in the first place. I'm sorry this happened. Please come back and update us when Customer Care answers you. It sounds like it didn't save after you leveled up. I did read that a good way to make sure your progress is saved, is to go into the wardrobe, and change a facial feature, and leave the wardrobe. It said that will trigger a save. So remember that for the future. (I found it in the info about transferring to a new device) Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I enter my game today and totally different doll poped out in different level with different amount of k-gems.

It's totally different game and it's not mine. However, the name is still mine. I don't understand.

I restart my device and the different game is still there. What should I do?
    Can I reinstall the game? I don't want to lost my game.

Also, I sent Glu ticket a weekend before and was waiting for solution with my other glitch. So should I sent new ticket? Or is my game saved anywhere? I was playing via Google Centre or how it is called.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I would submit a ticket to Customer Care about THIS ISSUE as well. That was Glu's advice for this issue in another thread, so I think that's your best bet. However, if they contact you 1st about the other problem, I would reply with this current issue at the beginning and ask for their immediate help about that first.

I will however, ask Glu about this. If it comes back differently, I'll let you know, but Glu's advice to contact customer care is the best we have to offer right now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Koko, how long usually have you to wait for an answer from Glu support (send ticket)?

I am already waiting 5 days and still did not hear anything from a Glu. I don't know if I can play and do gigs or not. The storyline is still waiting.
    I don't want to waste my time playing it, then Glu will give me back my game and I will have to play it again.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Koko, how long usually have you to wait for an answer from Glu support (send ticket)?

I am already waiting 5 days and still did not hear anything from a Glu. I don't know if I can play and do gigs or not. The storyline is still waiting.
    I don't want to waste my time playing it, then Glu will give me back my game and I will have to play it again.

48 hours to 5 business days but it depends I think still they should have responded to you with an answer by now, hope all goes well whenever they do.
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    48 hours to 5 business days but it depends I think still they should have responded to you with an answer by now, hope all goes well whenever they do.

No. I still don't have any respond. I know everyone here is saying "be patient". I am really trying, but it's kinda long already.
    At least a word from them, like "we are working on that" would be fine. 😀

I don't understand the delay. Not the delay of solving problem, this take some time of course, but delay of at least SOME respond. I have feeling now like they have so much work that they don't even noticed my ticket.