Options

It's nice to meet you.

xTininixTinini Registered Users 7 Posts
Hey everyone!

So to be perfectly honest with you all, I was very hesitant to post this thread, but then I thought "Why not? This is what the forums are for." lol. Anyway, my name is "Rini" and I've been playing this game since the beginning. I love the new feature(s), and update(s) we have had so far especially the #KrewGoals. I'm seeking for more fun people to interact with.

I've been in several other Krews before but it's tough being the only active member. Sometimes I feel like I'm talking to myself when I'm in the chat groups, lol. If anyone is need of a new, and active Krew member I'd love to join, and become great friends with you, and everyone else in the Krew.
Thank you for reading, and take care.

Comments

• Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Hi Rini!

I played from the beginning as well! It's really interesting to see how far the game has actually come. There used to be like just 7 or 8 locations. And not sure if you know or remember, we used to be able to go into the airport lounge in LAX! I really miss that! Wonder why they took it away...

The first few events were torturous, I remember I played non-stop to earn the black and white striped tube top and skirt set. 600 points! I was that desperate to get it. Lol sorry this has become a reminisce post!

You can join my krew if you want too btw :o
    PM to add
  • Options
    xTininixTinini Registered Users 7 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    Hi Rini!

I played from the beginning as well! It's really interesting to see how far the game has actually come. There used to be like just 7 or 8 locations. And not sure if you know or remember, we used to be able to go into the airport lounge in LAX! I really miss that! Wonder why they took it away...

The first few events were torturous, I remember I played non-stop to earn the black and white striped tube top and skirt set. 600 points! I was that desperate to get it. Lol sorry this has become a reminisce post!

You can join my krew if you want too btw :o

Hi!

I remember! I used to get upset whenever I would go from location to location to click the items fro energy, money, and etc. and I had to wait a long time for them to restore. I'm so glad we have more places, and objects lol. I miss going into LAX. I always wondered why they got rid of it as well. I like the easier option we have to just get to place to place but I think there were some objects in LAX that needed tapping as well, lol.

They were extremely torturous. I would get the notification for the update, and events late and would have to scramble just to at complete them, or half complete them. I actually did that with the past Halloween event lol. Oh no! I love reminisce posts.

I would also love to join your krew if you're willing to have me. Thank you. :)