Options

Lost saved game

Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
So after the new update i was able to go to like 2 gigs and then, today, i went into the game and instead of being able to continue where i left off the game took me to the start page (the one where they ask you to customize your character). I had the game saved on my google+ account and so i tried to use my saved game. I clicked on that and then the game would show me that its loading, but it would just bring me right back to the start page. And it kept doing that. I restarted my phone a few times, i uninstalled the game and nothing. Finally i thought maybe its a glitch and if i click on start it might bring me back to my saved game. But it didn't, it made me start a new one and it still didn't find my old saved game. I was level 23, i had alot of items that i had bought with k-gems and a lot of items that i had won in events and krew goals competitions. I want my game back, but i don't know what to do. Does anyone have a solution? I did message glu support in the game, but they will take ages to reply - they always do. And i don't want to miss this weekend's event. I'm very mad and sad because i put so much of my time and energy into this game only to lose everything. Its completely unfair.

Comments

• Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey, Sorry to hear you lost your game data. Please be patient until our support team responds to your ticket.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    I didn't mention in my original post, but my game was also saved on Facebook. I was logged in from both my google+ account and my facebook account in the game.
  • Options
    SonjatheQueenSonjatheQueen Registered Users 3 Posts
    Please help! Same happened to me... I can see my old game when I click on 'load saved game' level 23 etc, but when I click on it it loads.... Then takes me back to the start new game page. But I can see my old character right there. Si I know there's still some hope to retrieve my game..... Please please help
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Sonja, I would submit a ticket to Customer Care. That was Glu's advice a few posts up, so I think that's your best bet.

I will however, ask Glu about this. If it comes back differently, I'll let you know, but Glu's advice to contact customer care is the best we have to offer right now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Milly24FitMilly24Fit Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing happened to me, except it took me back to a few events back. I lost a lot of cash; I had 77.5$ now I have 43.2$. I lost followers; I have 20.6m now I'm back to 11.6m. I lost clothes that I got from events and boxes. I tried loading my last saved game from facebook & nothing. I was in the middle of a gig when I closed the app while my energy loaded and when I went back into the app, it had taken me back to where I was at about a week to two weeks ago.
  • Options
    Sonja, Glu replied to me and told me they can't give me saved game back, i had to start from the beginning unfortunately :(
  • Options
    MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts
    All of this just make you want to give up and stop playing. Why give your time and money for months to them, if in the end, they can't even fix the issues you get from their game, because it's bot that solid. Go back to level 1 when you are on level 23, that's painful. And the worst is that you still get notifications from your old game. Like is it dead or not?? ��