Options

Project building in NYC

Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
Hello.

I noticed everytime when I have a gig in Project building in New York and call a co-star to help me with a gig, I have no option to tapable above the co-star. It always costs 5 energy and gives you lot of stars, it definitely help you with a gig. But it's no longer there.

I already did 2 gigs there and the option just not there always.

Do you notice or have this problem too?

Comments

• Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Yes I do Lulu!

Happened to me this morning while I was doing the first gig of Kendall's B'day.

However it was the first time I noticed that, can't recall if that happened in the past.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes I do Lulu!

However it was the first time I noticed that, can't recall if that happened in the past.

Sorry because this is kinda off topic, but Kendall's birthday event is live already? I haven't gotten anything on my game about it.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Sorry because this is kinda off topic, but Kendall's birthday event is live already? I haven't gotten anything on my game about it.

I think it's when you are at the little model gig with Kylie in New York she's basically asking for your help with Kendall's surprise birthday party.
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    I think it's when you are at the little model gig with Kylie in New York she's basically asking for your help with Kendall's surprise birthday party.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the answer because I was starting to get a little worried lol.
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Yes I do Lulu!

Now that I started the same gig, the contact action isn't showing up for me either.
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Oh, okay. Thanks for the answer because I was starting to get a little worried lol.

You're welcome i was a bit confused as well but i figured it out, since tomorrow's her actual 21st birthday perhaps an event will pop up as it did for Kylie during her birthday.
  • Options
    astray wrote: »
    You're welcome i was a bit confused as well but i figured it out, since tomorrow's her actual 21st birthday perhaps an event will pop up as it did for Kylie during her birthday.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too but I just wanted to make sure it didn't happen earlier and I wasn't receiving the event.
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    So I would like to know it's it is for a purpose or some glitch in game.
    Hope Kalinda will tell us.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Lulu01 wrote: »
    Hello.

I noticed everytime when I have a gig in Project building in New York and call a co-star to help me with a gig, I have no option to tapable above the co-star. It always costs 5 energy and gives you lot of stars, it definitely help you with a gig. But it's no longer there.

I already did 2 gigs there and the option just not there always.

Do you notice or have this problem too?

This will be resolved in the next update!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    This will be resolved in the next update!

Thanks Kalinda. Nice to know. :)