Options

My game reseted and lost progress

AroniAroni Registered Users 4 Posts
My game reseted and I lost my progress suddenly. During event I entered the game and found black boxes all over the screen. My event was still there. Then I exited and re entered the game and found that I had to start from scratch:-( my progress was unsaved but the doll still appears as headshot in the Krew chat. Are there any chances I can get my progress back? I really want to win the event...

Comments

• Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    Aroni wrote: »
    My game reseted and I lost my progress suddenly. During event I entered the game and found black boxes all over the screen. My event was still there. Then I exited and re entered the game and found that I had to start from scratch:-( my progress was unsaved but the doll still appears as headshot in the Krew chat. Are there any chances I can get my progress back? I really want to win the event...

I had that same situation except I always clear the cache and restart my device or I uninstall and reinstall the game, my progress is saved to Facebook not Game Centre or Google so whenever I sign back into Facebook it picks up where I left off, what do you have your game saved to? You should also contact Glu's support inside the game through the help option it'll say Glu Support underneath glu support is your ID if they ask for it make sure you copy it and have it for when they do contact you, anyway it'll basically have a question which i assume people have asked how to contact glu support inside the game and it'll basically tell you or show you but your best option would be to contact Glu, good luck hope all works out! :)
  • Options
    Thanks for the help astray...I don't have the ID I think... because I cannot access those options unless I start a new game. And my game wasn't saved in Facebook or google +
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I would submit a ticket to Customer Care. That was Glu's advice for this issue in another thread, so I think that's your best bet.

I will however, ask Glu about this. If it comes back differently, I'll let you know, but Glu's advice to contact customer care is the best we have to offer right now.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Thanks kokokokonut:-) I've already submitted a ticket and waiting for reply
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    I lost my saved progress too and Glu said me to start new game.