Options

Game Glitch then Uninstal. Any advice?

johannahalisejohannahalise Registered Users 3 Posts
When I open the app, it and loads to the customize screen; I click the used saved game but it just loads then go back to the customize screen. What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    When I open the app, it and loads to the customize screen; I click the used saved game but it just loads then go back to the customize screen. What should I do?

If your game is saved through facebook or Game Center, delete the app and reinstall it.
  • Options
    johannahalisejohannahalise Registered Users 3 Posts
    I tried that and now when I press Use Google Play, it says it can't find the saved game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Glu told me that FB doesn't save the KK:H game, I don't know if that is the case for K&K. For an android it would be google Play Services. I can change the thread title to be more effective. Maybe another player has been in your situation. Hope you are able to retrieve your game. Have you checked the game FAQs for some possible advice?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Glu told me that FB doesn't save the KK:H game, I don't know if that is the case for K&K. For an android it would be google Play Services. I can change the thread title to be more effective. Maybe another player has been in your situation. Hope you are able to retrieve your game. Have you checked the game FAQs for some possible advice?

I just switched phones from an android to an iPhone and I had my game saved through facebook and the game found it so I don't think that's the case here.
  • Options
    Acthy95Acthy95 Registered Users 18 Posts
    The same exact thing happened to me, unfortunately i wasn't able to get my game back. Glu didn't help me at all. I had to start a new game.
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts

Please contact Customer Care and send them your device ID. Go to the options menu (|||) and triple tap on the top right corner (it's invisible) to get your device ID.

You can save the Kendall & Kylie game via Facebook, but not Kim Kardashian: Hollywood.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.