Options

Game Glitch

Tat321Tat321 Registered Users 3 Posts
The game suddenly crashed and now showing me the first screen when you start the game (choosing new character and so on) also on this screen I get message about leveling up from sent kred. When I'm trying to load previous game from Game Center it again throws me on the first page of choosing character and showing the message about leveling up. I already tried to reinstall the game - didn't help. What should I do?

Comments

• Options
    FaithovoFaithovo Registered Users 3 Posts
    The same happened to me! Did you get a money glitch before the game crashed? Jw, because that's what to me before the game completely went beserk.
  • Options
    Nope, I was in group chat and then it crashed. Never had any serious glitches before :(
  • Options
    FaithovoFaithovo Registered Users 3 Posts
    Tat321 wrote: »
    Nope, I was in group chat and then it crashed. Never had any serious glitches before :(
    So you just had a glitch while you were in knew chat. I was wondering if it was specific. And neither have I, my game crashed last night. & doesn't let me log in through Facebook or game center. I would at least submit a ticket.
  • Options
    Faithovo wrote: »
    So you just had a glitch while you were in knew chat. I was wondering if it was specific. And neither have I, my game crashed last night. & doesn't let me log in through Facebook or game center. I would at least submit a ticket.

Yeah, guess I'll just try to submit a ticket.. Have you tried to submit one?