Options

Game went back to a month and a half ago. HELP ASAP!

DonieDonie Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi. My username on the game is Donie.
Today I switched from iphone 5 to iphone 7. When i switched, I backed up my phone and made sure the game was saved. But when I got to my new phone, I clicked on the saved game option and it got my game back to how it was a month and a half ago.
I lost all the items i had won through challanges during all this time and went from 50million+ followers to 35million+ followers. I also have to re do the quests all over again. *sigh*
Please help! I really want the things I won by playing really hard back.

I played today tho because I really wanted the items. And we did get them eventually. One of my friends who helped A LOT didnt get her items.

Whats weird tho is that I joined this krew a month ago. But even tho my game got back, I was still on my krew and I didnt lose any of the points I had won by hosting parties.

Pretty please help me and my friend. I dont think its fair that we played this much and end up losing/not getting the items we played hard to get them.

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    All I can say is send a ticket to Glu from in game to try and retrieve at least your missing stuff, have you played on this iPhone 7 before? If so it might've had some cache files left from when you last played on it and it reverted to that instead of the newest data. I'm not sure if a crash happen to take place but if it did I've heard that to always have a certain amount of GB (1GB? I think) on your device to prevent it from happening.
  • Options
    Could you possibly tell me how to do that?
    NoI hadnt played before because it ewas brand new and I just started playing on it.
    Tbh I want the missing items only. Idc much about the followers.
    My phone has 128GB. 😅
    And I have less than 20 used only.

Edit: I clicked on help and then on contact us and wrote them a message. Is that what I was supposed to do?
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    That's all you have to do. Once you've sent them a message, they'll respond to you as soon as they can. :)
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Options
    Thank you so much for your reply! ^_^
  • Options
    Okay Ill do that. Thank you so much!
    Awh i really hope it doesnt happen to you because it is really sad and unfair. Best of luck! xo
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I deleted a post that gave incorrect advice regarding game resets. Throughout this forum Glu mods have repeatedly advised players to submit a support ticket. That's the best advice you can give, unless they have specifically advised differently in that thread. glu cruises the threads and will reach out when appropriate. so please bear this in mind when offering advice. You'll be helping a lot. (Feel free to pm me with any questions. ;)

So please submit a ticket To customer care. ( |||>help>glu support )

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary