Options

Did not receive this weekends rewards Krew Goals

Piszczu_Piszczu_ Registered Users 1 Posts
I haven't gotten anything from the Krew Goals ending, and our krew came in 1st! Other members of my krew have gotten their prizes, and I came in 3th highest overall in my group for points ...
I uninstall and reinstall the game. Is the same, I don't have anything from the Krew Goals

Comments

• Options
    Lpearce3Lpearce3 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Piszczu_ wrote: »
    I haven't gotten anything from the Krew Goals ending, and our krew came in 1st! Other members of my krew have gotten their prizes, and I came in 3th highest overall in my group for points ...
    I uninstall and reinstall the game. Is the same, I don't have anything from the Krew Goals

I had the same think happen to me. I was first place in my Krew and my crew got first place. Everyone else got the rewards but me.
  • Options
    KingAlexusKingAlexus Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing happened to me! My krew came in first place and I didn't get anything everyone in my krew even ones that didn't participate got the rewards I uninstalled the game then downloaded it again and nothing still. I emailed glu from the game I have screen shots showing I was activate hopefully I can get them cause I think its unfair.
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Sometimes it helps to clear cache on your device after you've uninstalled, then reinstall the app. This isn't the case all the time but it has helped people in the past. :)
    Major? *nods head* major ...