Options

""""" DOLL HOUSE! """"" needs active members

HeyitskaylaHeyitskayla Registered Users 3 Posts
" Doll House! " is looking for new members, new friends and new adventures! We want active friends, we want to have fun, win challenges and be the best! Anyone can join as long as they love the game as much as we do! This krew wants to be like a big familly so there is just one simple rule: Be active!

Comments

• Options
    Kaskatt09Kaskatt09 Registered Users 2 Posts
    " Doll House! " is looking for new members, new friends and new adventures! We want active friends, we want to have fun, win challenges and be the best! Anyone can join as long as they love the game as much as we do! This krew wants to be like a big familly so there is just one simple rule: Be active!

I think I was just invited to this group but I denied it cause I wasnt sure why but I'd love to join!! My name is Kass, I think the invite came from Kayla.
  • Options
    Kaskatt09 wrote: »
    I think I was just invited to this group but I denied it cause I wasnt sure why but I'd love to join!! My name is Kass, I think the invite came from Kayla.

i've sent you another invitation, you are welcome to join 😊
  • Options
    This krew is new and little but we are still waiting for more active players to join! hope our krew will get bigger!����