Options

No 'free Gems' option

LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
I'm just wondering why my game does not have the option to get free Gems. I read about people watching video's or completing offers to get them all the time, but I just don't have that option. I do have the option in KKH and BS:AD though. Is there a moderator on here active who can help me?
Linda
Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life

Comments

• Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I'm just wondering why my game does not have the option to get free Gems. I read about people watching video's or completing offers to get them all the time, but I just don't have that option. I do have the option in KKH and BS:AD though. Is there a moderator on here active who can help me?

I could be wrong, but I think you don't get that option until you reach a certain level. Are you new to the game?
  • Options
    I could be wrong, but I think you don't get that option until you reach a certain level. Are you new to the game?

Thank you, AngelaLauren, but I'm actually level 23... How weird! I'm going to submit a ticket since no moderator is replying here.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    When I initially downloaded the game (beta version), I could watch 10 ads daily. But due to some circumstances I had to restart my game, then I totally lost that option.

And on my other game, there's always no video to watch, for months!
    PM to add
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys,

I realize that you like to watch the videos to receive k-stars, but due to a technical limitation, we can't offer free k-star videos to every single user.

This has to do with the date when a user started playing the game as well as other variables. This technical limitation is something we have tried to work around as we would ideally like all players to have free k-star offers, but we were unable to find a solution.

Our team is aware of your frustrations and we apologize for the inconvenience.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Thank you Nai and KalindaKing for your answers. Hopefully the team finds a solution that is fair for all players.
    Linda

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    BuddhangelaBuddhangela Registered Users 1 Posts
    I just discovered SVZ 2 and the Free Gems button just blinks -- never gives the options screen for downloads or videos. I've tried reinstalling and restarting but nothing works. Very hard to get anywhere when you have to pay to advance in the game. Seems like cheating. (I also play Dfenders & Dragons and it's pretty much identical but the free gems button works.) Thanks!
  • Options
    Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    kKalindaKing, does that also refer to a player who previously was able to watch videos and receive free energy and k-gems? I've been able to receive them up until this weekend's event started. The game also glitches and gives free k-gems instead of energy, despite using the video offer for energy.

Thanks for the help.

Katie
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Buddhangela, even though Samurai vs Zhombie's Defense is a Glu game, you should really ask questions for that game in that forum/thread. Do you also play K&K?

Katie..yk, if this just started with the event, I would wait till after the event and see if things are returned to normal. Fingers crossed.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    kokokokonut, I wish it were just related to the event (I get that a company would want the users to buy the kgems instead of just getting freebies), but the amount is completely different to how it was before the weekend.

If the issue is a technical limitation based on starting date, then either it's a glitch that I can't receive them as I did before, or we're missing an explanation... I'm hoping it's just a glitch ;)