Options

#KG Party is NO Party. Literally

isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
My friend sent me an im to come to her party. Sighhhh. I get there. There's no RSVP to tap. I can see it lasted fewer than 53 minutes. She was the only one there. What'sssss up now, Glu??

Comments

• Options
    -Casey--Casey- Registered Users 8 Posts
    My krew is also having huge problems with the parties glitching.

First I threw a party, but no message was sent out in the chat. Only one person was able to RSVP, so I had to spend gems to invite Kendall.

Another krew member was not able to throw parties at all. And a third krew member threw a party, but no one is able to RSVP.

We are so behind in points because of the glitches! I'm so bummed, our krew is very active and is usually far ahead in first, but because of the game's glitches, we have only been able to earn a couple dozen points! :'(

You can see a couple of my screenshots at http://imgur.com/a/lYhZK
    Casey, USA (Pacific), Android 🏝
    Level 22, every day active player β˜‡
    #KingKrewKuties πŸ‘‘
  • Options
    Katie_ykKatie_yk Registered Users 39 Posts
    Mine is glitching so badly it seems I'm no longer in my Krew!!
    What the heck is going on?
    We were coming first too...
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    I feel you isabeau my krew parties either freeze, no clickable options or the party ends abruptly
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing glitches during the event. Please PM me your ID and platform so we can investigate.

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    AngeleyesAngeleyes Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi Kalinda sorry I'm new on the forums how do I PM?
  • Options
    BlueTriggerBlueTrigger Registered Users 16 Posts
    I had so many issues with this event. I sent several tickets for issues, including this issue, and they wont respond. They dont care.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi Angeleyes - Go to a post by the person you want to PM, click on their name and a number of possible actions pop down. 2nd on the left, under "View Profile" is "Private Message" tap that and a "PM " form will open up, with their name on it already. Fill it out and hit submit.

To PM someone without going to a post of theirs, on any forum page, near the top, on the left you'll see Private Messages tap that and it will take you to your message section, from there, you can select Send Private Message from the left hand side,
    Another way if you want to pm someone without tapping on a post of theirs, go to settings, top right of the page. tap it, and it takes you to your 'settings page' on the left you will see choices, find the selection that says "Send Private Message" tap that and then fill it out, including the forum username of whoever you want to contact.

Right now, to pm Kalinda, best choice is to just tap on her name on one of her posts, and select Send Private message. Hope this helps.

BlueTrigger - there is most likely a wait for customer care. But rest assured they will reply when it's your turn and address your issues. Waiting is no fun, but if there are a lot of tickets it does take a short while.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    πŸ¦‹Purple Headed β™Š+ πŸ₯₯ Chick Playing iOS & Android πŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    πŸ’œVats
    πŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary