Options

Game went back in time, lost some progress/items :-(

lalaloveyoulalaloveyou Registered Users 122 Posts
My game went back in time a few days, to before the last event, it seems. I don't own houses/pets that I know I own now (and bought gems this past weekend so I could buy those houses), I don't have what my krew earned from the weekend, I'm back on the previous level, etc.

Really hope I can get this fixed. Sent a message through the in-game "help" thing immediately but I hardly remember what I said, I probably didn't include everything they'd need to know. Not sure what happens next or if there's something else I should do instead.

Any advice on how to proceed to hopefully get this fixed? :-(

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    Hi Lalalovesyou so sorry this happened. You submitted the ticket to customer care, they will answer you and then you can sort out whether you covered everything or not. fingers crossed for you. Right now the waiting is the hardest part. I know. Hang in there, and I hope you're able to restore your progress.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    ShennaFillyShennaFilly Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing just happened to me....
    I was on level 10 about to go to 11 and it completely started me over!!!������
    I lost everything I've bought or owned, everything! I submitted a ticket a day ago but still nothing. Someone please help.
  • Options
    JVictoryJVictory Registered Users 2 Posts
    Bump bump bump