Options

Krew event gifts not delivered?

SashaRaèSashaRaè Registered Users 3 Posts
My gifts for completing the krew party event have not been delivered. Our krew came first and i was 3rd within the krew with 100+ points. None of my gifts are in my wardrobe

Comments

• Options
    LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I and another Krewmember did not receive the items either... even though I was the top contributor and my Krewmember was in the top 10 with ample points to have received the items..
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    I am having the same issue..I did not receive any my prizes and I sent in a ticket.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    SashaRaèSashaRaè Registered Users 3 Posts
    Is there anything we can do? I'm really annoyed. I played a lot just to get to third! It's a big contribution to winning to not receive the gifts!
  • Options
    Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Send in a ticket along with a screenshot. It really sucks that you put in a lot of effort not to receive anything.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • Options
    River_StonemRiver_Stonem Registered Users 16 Posts
    The same exact thing happened to me. I was in the top 5 yet did not receive the 2nd place prizes. Many other members of the krew 341 did not get the prizes either

K&K: River_Stonem
    K&K
    Name: River_Stonem
    Level: 25
    Krew: X&O

KKH
    Level: 35
  • Options
    QueonnahQueonnah Registered Users 142 Posts
    Same. I sent a ticket. Ugh I hope they fix this.
  • Options
    LeahAnnLeahAnn Registered Users 28 Posts
    I sent them an email with a screenshot that shows that I was first with 61 points and my krew was first with 250 points. I also added my ID of the game. Will that actually help?
  • Options
    WynterWynter Registered Users 4 Posts
    LindaVB wrote: »
    I and another Krewmember did not receive the items either... even though I was the top contributor and my Krewmember was in the top 10 with ample points to have received the items..

I also didn't receive my prizes, I sent an email with my id hope we get them soon I feel like there's a lot of issues with this game
  • Options
    maxrockatanskymaxrockatansky Registered Users 578 Posts
    Adding myself to this list here as well. I got the prizes on one of my avatars but I didn't get them on my second, despite having well over 100s of points on both.
  • Options
    LalanicolerLalanicoler Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same thing happened to me and I contributed over 100 points to my Krew. I was in 2nd out of my Krew and my Krew came in first. I'm really mad about this. Could make or break if I play anymore.
  • Options
    thegirlnamedebonythegirlnamedebony Registered Users 1 Posts
    Two girls in my crew have not received their prizes either. Has anyone gotten word from Glu about it?
  • Options
    BunnieBunnie Registered Users 2 Posts
    I still have no received my rewards nor has two other people in my krew. :( I'm really hoping we get feedback tomorrow.
  • Options
    ZohyOlshtein14ZohyOlshtein14 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I haven't received the prizes either, and I'm not the only one in my krew �� we won first place and I contributed more than 100 event points. I'm really upset I hope they fix this soon it's really not fair
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    If you haven't received your prizes yet, please send me a private message with your ID, platform (iOS/Android) and krew name.

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    LunaDeLoieLunaDeLoie Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi! I didn't recieve ny gifts either. I was on first place with highest score. I've sent a report but haven't gotten any reply. I would appreciate some sort of answer if I'm going to get the gifts, because I've lost intrest in the game since this happened. Please contact me. My id is c8f8c33c-2891-407b-8d39-834bc8ac8e6d
  • Options
    My ID is c8f8c33c-2891-407b-8d39-834bc8ac8e6d, I play on iphone, and my krewname is Play n Slay
  • Options
    itslauraitslaura Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey my ID is 30944ea5-659c-4bc6-9d34-03a298810b12 I play on my Iphone (iOS) and my krew name is obessed
  • Options
    OouulalaOouulala Registered Users 53 Posts
    Thank you for this thread & thanks for the info KalindaKing....

A top performer in my krew has not received their rewards either & she spent soo many gems for us to get 1st place & she was 2nd or 3rd on the list!

I feel bad because everyone else has it even those who didnt go as hard as she did!!

I hope everyone gets their situation resolved! Good luck everyone! ��
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts
    She said clear as day to send her a PM you all so don't post your ID's on the thread

1. if you're viewing the mobile version of the forum click on full site

2. Click on my profile, your username or either KalindaKing's username and it'll say Send Private Message click "send private message"

and that's how you can send in your information if you want her to help you all the best thing would be to follow the directions she just posted in this thread for you all cause chances are posting your ID's in the thread isn't gonna help you all unless she pops back in and see what you all wrote, also it's not a great idea to post your ID's on the thread for people to see.
  • Options
    RociooRocioo Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey i didn't receive my gifts even though I had a high score and my krew (coverlover) came first. My ID is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. Roccio - I edited out your K&K Id # because it's not a good idea to post that info for the public. Feel free to share it with glu, or when submitting a ticket to customer care. Sorry for the inconvenience. Kalinda asked, if you have this issue, to send her a PrivateMessage .....
    If you haven't received your prizes yet, please send me a private message with your ID, platform (iOS/Android) and krew name.

To get your ID:

1.) Open the Options Menu by tapping the threelines on the top-left of the main game screen.
    2.) Tap the 'help' button to open the Help Page
    3.) Your ID is listed in the middle of the HelpPage

Hope this helps you, you did fine, except it was not a private message to her, and we want to protect your security. If you have trouble sending the pm, then post again, or pm me and I'll try to help you out.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi! I contacted glu support and they told me I have to send a screenshot of the leaderboard to show my participation. How is that possible when the event already ended? I mean you don't have that in mind when you participate in the krew goals.
  • Options
    Chiaretta980Chiaretta980 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I received my rewards right now!! Thanks for your help KalindaKing!!! :)
  • Options
    RobinDeniseRobinDenise Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have yet to receive this previous Krew Goals event gifts. I was #1 in the #1 team & I had easily 100+ points myself. I am also missing random event items & the black lace dress I got when I first started the game and bought it & diamonds. I have sent several tickets in the past 2 weeks as well as about this this previous weekend. Including about those boots. People got the diamonds, 1 Krew member got both boots & diamonds & the rest got nothing. We were all in the same boat. I spend so much real time & REAL MONEY on this game & I think being ignored and refused as well as brushed aside is causing me to possible stop & ergo K&K will lose a valued customer. I'm so upset. I even sent pictures of what I'm missing. Ugh!!!