Options

9-12-2016 Weekend event

A.P.TA.P.T Registered Users 64 Posts
So this weekend is the last weekend event for this update,hope to see some spoilers soon...

Comments

• Options
    BlueTriggerBlueTrigger Registered Users 16 Posts
    what do you mean last weekend event for this update? Are they not updating anymore?
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    We're releasing another update soon!

In the meantime, here are the spoilers for this weekend:

IMG_0634.jpg

IMG_0635.jpg

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    Thanks, Kalinda! The girls clothes are really cute!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    OMG OMG! CLOTHES I WISH THE MOST. THANK YOU SO MUCH GLU!

I totally love this Kendall's top and Kylie's pants yaaaaay!
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I I totally agree OMG OMG OMG I love the girls pants. Time to wake up Kc. I think I may have to play again. *Wink
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Thank you Kalinda! I love everything!
    Android
  • Options
    KieranKieran Registered Users 52 Posts
    Eh, not really a fan of the male clothes this week. The previous two weeks were better. :rolleyes:
    Major? *nods head* major ...
  • Options
    AngelaLaurenAngelaLauren Registered Users 714 Posts
    Not impressed with any of the clothes for this event. I think I'm gonna skip it altogether.
  • Options
    VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Thanks Kalinda!:)

I like the earnables, my only problem with 'Work it!' events is that I always need to babysit the gigs since is almost impossible to finish them with the poor energy bar we have in the game and the exorbitant prices for traveling doesn't make the purchase of pets worthy enough to help with that. This totally dooms the fun of the gameplay to me.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    I got a new phone today and now it has deleted my Kendall and Kylie progress and has sent me back to months ago when the PopSugar promotion was out. :( It says it can't find a GameCenter game and the Facebook save is the one that is months old.
    I can't bear to start over... so this might be the end of the line for me. I am so sad.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    haftimehaftime Registered Users 970 Posts
    LantsPance wrote: »
    I got a new phone today and now it has deleted my Kendall and Kylie progress and has sent me back to months ago when the PopSugar promotion was out. :( It says it can't find a GameCenter game and the Facebook save is the one that is months old.
    I can't bear to start over... so this might be the end of the line for me. I am so sad.

Oh Lants I'm sorry! That's awful!
    My doll's name is Everly Rook, I play on iOS, and I'm on FB at facebook.com/everly.rook. 
  • Options
    haftime wrote: »
    Oh Lants I'm sorry! That's awful!

I messaged both mods. I hope they can help. If they cannot, I just can't bear to start over. I've spent so much time and money on this game, and for what. An unreliable method of saving my progress? I'm very upset.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    astrayastray Registered Users 1,538 Posts

I hope they help you
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    I messaged both mods. I hope they can help. If they cannot, I just can't bear to start over. I've spent so much time and money on this game, and for what. An unreliable method of saving my progress? I'm very upset.

OMG no! I feel so bad for you, truly hope they can help you. I know you put lots of effort in your game.

About this weekend event.. very disappointing to have no quests for this event only side gigs. 8 points for a 1 hour gig which I get the most. Very hard too finish that way
  • Options
    Oh no Lants! That's awful! Hope they are able to help you at least get your items back. TBH if that ever happens with one of my games, not sure I'd keep playing.
    Shannen wrote: »
    About this weekend event.. very disappointing to have no quests for this event only side gigs. 8 points for a 1 hour gig which I get the most. Very hard too finish that way

Ugh! The struggle is real. Today I had just a 3h gig from Perry available and indeed they are soooooooooooooooooooo difficult to finish.

I spent all my energy bar and barely filled the first three blue stars. I came back an hour later and could fill another 1 and a half blue stars. Unfortunately I could only come back to the game to finish it 5 minutes later after the gig was done. Didn't got the points of course, but spent like 50 energy bolts! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrg!

Why this gigs are so long? Is there a way to make them more doable? Like if we buy more clothes? I don't see any sign in the game that tell such a thing or the level of difficult of the gig as we see on KKH.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • Options
    Vats wrote: »
    Oh no Lants! That's awful! Hope they are able to help you at least get your items back. TBH if that ever happens with one of my games, not sure I'd keep playing.

Ugh! The struggle is real. Today I had just a 3h gig from Perry available and indeed they are soooooooooooooooooooo difficult to finish.

I spent all my energy bar and barely filled the first three blue stars. I came back an hour later and could fill another 1 and a half blue stars. Unfortunately I could only come back to the game to finish it 5 minutes later after the gig was done. Didn't got the points of course, but spent like 50 energy bolts! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhrg!

Why this gigs are so long? Is there a way to make them more doable? Like if we buy more clothes? I don't see any sign in the game that tell such a thing or the level of difficult of the gig as we see on KKH.

If they can't help, I'm not starting over. And so far, it's looking like they can't.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Vats wrote: »

I didn't even realize there are no quest gigs. I was so excited from clothes.
    I agree it's way more difficult to finish weekend event without quest gigs. I am wondering why they didn't add some? It's like years we had story gigs... So sad.
  • Options
    -Casey--Casey- Registered Users 8 Posts

I messaged KalindaKing when she asked me to, but I never got a read receipt saying she even opened my message :( I wonder why not even read my message?
    Casey, USA (Pacific), Android 🏝
    Level 22, every day active player ☇
    #KingKrewKuties 👑
  • Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    -Casey- wrote: »
    I messaged KalindaKing when she asked me to, but I never got a read receipt saying she even opened my message :( I wonder why not even read my message?

Same goes with me when she asked for everyone who was having issues about not receiving the prizes from the last #KrewGoals event to message her and It's almost been a week and a half and still no sign of reply... oh well
  • Options
    NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    My krew members got their items from her after PMing her tho.
    PM to add
  • Options
    ShannenShannen Registered Users 159 Posts
    Naimonster wrote: »
    My krew members got their items from her after PMing her tho.

Yes in my krew two people also didn't get the prizes the first time but after PMing her they got it within a few days, so I should probably try again.
  • Options
    Done!
    7kPTwBl.png?1

Finished yesterday, got a bit of trouble, but those items really are nice. Love how they look on Angel.

Lulu01 wrote: »
    I didn't even realize there are no quest gigs. I was so excited from clothes.
    I agree it's way more difficult to finish weekend event without quest gigs. I am wondering why they didn't add some? It's like years we had story gigs... So sad.

TBH Lulu, I just did once one of those weekend gigs and I thought they were too long, so I don't miss them.

As I said, have to babysitting gigs is not my thing, I like to finish them on one blow.

Once Lants told to me save the storyline gigs for this kind of event, and since then is exactly what I've been doing. Those are much better to at 'Work it!' events, though not perfect, cause still need to keep monitoring them.

Because of this, now I rarely play the game during the week.There isn't much stuff left to do, since we don't have achievements or other kind of things beyond parties.
    Viva La Vida Á La Vats!