Options

Game is Frozen

layvklayvk Registered Users 15 Posts
For some reason, every time my game starts I get stuck on the event page (white the prizes), and cannot press OK. I have tried everything, including deleting the game and re-downloading it. Please help!

Comments

• Options
    Ladouce FemmeLadouce Femme Registered Users 549 Posts
    layvk wrote: »
    For some reason, every time my game starts I get stuck on the event page (white the prizes), and cannot press OK. I have tried everything, including deleting the game and re-downloading it. Please help!

I know why this is happening it's because the dialogue box of completing a party and the event banners overlap each other and the game wants you to click "ok" on the party dialogue first but the event banners go in the way of it... When it happened to me I had to force shut my game multiple times and try to click the ok on the reward dialogue before the event banners show up. It's just one of the things that Glu overlooked at and needs to be fixed.
  • Options
    Ewa250365Ewa250365 Registered Users 33 Posts
    I also have this problem
    Kkh lv 57. iOS
    facebook Nicki kkh
    instagram Nicki.kkh_kkg
  • Options
    Allie.n.mAllie.n.m Registered Users 26 Posts
    I also have this problem. Also when i open the game it says there was a discrepancy in my saved game. Has anyone found a fix to this yet?
  • Options
    BelladollBelladoll Registered Users 5 Posts
    My game tooo... since last night
  • Options
    HellaHellyHellaHelly Registered Users 8 Posts
    I'm also having this problem getting stuck on the event screen and being unable to click go.

I have also also had dialogue box pop up saying there is a discrepancy in the save data.

imagepng
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Sorry to hear your games are frozen. If you can't get past the event window, keep tapping around on the screen until you can get past it. There might be a popup window below that screen that you can't see and you need to close. For one player I talked to, she said it helped when she tapped at the bottom of the purple #KrewGoals dress. Once you figure it out, it'll seem like magic!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    MussMuss Registered Users 21 Posts
    Yes, click around the purple dress, right or left, it worked for me and my friend. For boys, it's the green coat and not the purple dress.