Options

Glitch in Krew party points

BruhBatmanBruhBatman Registered Users 5 Posts
So currently in this weeks event I threw a party and it got 5 stars I even got a gift box but once I checked the leaderboard it had not counted my 10 points and my other Krew members confirmed that I had 4 stars for the party on their devices. No I do not have screenshots and I'm absolutely sure I had five stars ,it probably won't be sorted out for this event but I think it may be a glitch so I'm posting this here because one-I've sent tickets for my other problems don't want to spam the server and two-hoping support can try to prevent this problem in the future because these kind of glitches can affect the outcome of our Krew events a lot.

Comments

• Options
    Nikk1013Nikk1013 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have the same problem completed my 5star party and still have the same amount of points as I had at first
  • Options
    Lulu01Lulu01 Registered Users 256 Posts
    Me and a few members of krew are having this glitch too.
  • Options
    BruhBatmanBruhBatman Registered Users 5 Posts
    Nikk1013 wrote: »
    I have the same problem completed my 5star party and still have the same amount of points as I had at first
    That sucks I think that glu really needs to work on all of these glitches because like that's a lot of work and you end up with nothing. Kind of makes the game less enjoyable. Well I hope you manage to make enough points for this event :p